Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I personally think all them items are horrid! :chin:
  • Options
    I dont like the shoes or the checked top, but the rest are lovely.
  • Options
    I like them all.
  • Options
    I like the strappy top and the bikini. I like the shoes but they're a bit past it now! I hate the star necklace and I dont like checked stuff. Although the design of the checked top would be good at hiding your belly (I saw your previous thread). But if you like them then thats what counts :)
  • Options
    I think the strapless top will look good on anyone with a bit of boob.
  • Options
    I am feeling the checked top and the bikini is really lovely - i might get it myself!! lol The shoes and the star necklace are not my thing. Happy shopping! x
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    I think the strapless top will look good on anyone with a bit of boob.

Unless you wave twice. If you have large arms I think strappy tops are a big no no. It is a cute top though... granted because of my own rule I couldn't wear it. (Though thats all I like)
  • Options
    That checked top is lovely. :thumb:

Not keen on the rest though, although saying that, the bikini could look quite nice.

Definately don't like th star necklace, or the strappy top. And I think you have to be careful with leopard print shoes, they can look very tacky, and those aren't the best I've seen by a long shot.

But each to their own and all that, as long as you like it that's what counts, innit :razz:
  • Options
    Well I liked all of those items! I think you have really nice taste, but the shoes aren't really my thing although i'm sure they would look fab on other people.
  • Options
    Not keen on any of it tbh, sorry..
  • Options
    I like the checky top, but then I really love the whole Americana look so I would. I think it'd cover a multitude of sins, for sure :thumb:

The bikini looks great on the model, I'm not convinced how it'd look on us mere mortals.

A bit meh on the rest but as Y&S said, as long as you like it it's all good :D
  • Options
    I think you should avoid the stripy bikini, horizontal stripes are a big no no unless you are built like a stick. A plain one would be better and if you have boobs I would go for a halterneck style. :)
  • Options
    i don't like any of them, sorry.

but if you like them go for it. :)