Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sleeping

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't you just hate it when you nod off for a couple hours and you wake up and think "ah, it's must be well late (or early)", and then you look at the clock and it's only a couple hours since you nodded off :no:.

Comments

• Options
    Err... No. I like it... cos it means I've got longer to laze in bed. :thumb:
  • Options
    Usually it's the exact opposite for me...I think I've only been sleeping a couple hours and I look at the alarm clock and I have 5 minutes until my alarm goes off :crying:
  • Options
    I hate that as well. I went to bed around 9.15, nodded off just after half past, got woke up at 10.35 then it took me until 2.15 to get to sleep and I've been awake for about 1 and a half hours...
  • Options
    Funnily enough, I done that twice yesterday. Yes it's quite annoying because it's hard to get back to sleep again.
  • Options
    ibanezdude wrote: »
    Usually it's the exact opposite for me...I think I've only been sleeping a couple hours and I look at the alarm clock and I have 5 minutes until my alarm goes off :crying:
    :yes:.

I am almost always awake before my alarm goes off, it's really annoying :grump:.
  • Options
    I don't often wake up in the night, but if I do its usually between 4 and 6, so plenty of time to sleep again :D I don't really mind omnly having been asleep for a couple of hours as I know I have lots of sleeping time left :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    ibanezdude wrote: »
    Same for me. Though the opposite has happened sometimes too.
  • Options
    I can get my body to wake up at certain times, very accurate too.
  • Options
    It's annoying when you're on a big pill and cocaine sesh and when the mash up is over and you finally manage to fall asleep at like 5 or 6pm the next day for a couple of hours and then you wake up with no sense of time, and it's dark. This happened to me a while ago and when I woke up I thought that it was early morning and I had to get up for college, only to find it was the same day and only like 2 or 3 hours later.
  • Options
    Once I'm asleep, I tend to sleep straight through the night. I also wake up just befroe my alarm goes on, and nine times out of ten, will roll over going back to sleep and forgetting that I have to get up for work.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    :yes:.

I am almost always awake before my alarm goes off, it's really annoying :grump:.

I do this alot as well. And it's never 5 minutes before, it's nearly always at least half an hour before.:grump: :(