Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help with ideas from a party theme

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically, the theme for a house party I'll be hosting (with my other housemates, one of which whoms birthday it is) is Bad Mad and Dangerous. Her nickname is Bad which is where it comes from but I wanted to render some ideas because...it's an odd theme and people won't wanna play along so much if they don't get the gist of what to do.

I've been thinking of going as a devil-esque critter or in stripes as a criminal. Mad hatter was an idea from one mate. Any others much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    Ignore me
  • Options
    Hitler.

Ignore me too.
  • Options
    the joker, pirates, gangsters... generic crazy slasher film character, mad scientist, devils (as you already said), evil vampire types, witch...

errmmm...

mad person with saucepan on your head and all your clothes backwards inside out..?

there's lots of things if you dont have to be bad mad and dangerous all at the same time :lol:
  • Options
    Lord Byron! I think it was his lover who described him as 'mad, bad and dangerous to know'

http://www.online-literature.com/authorpics/byron.jpg <- pic

but you could do the wearing manly clothes but still looking like a sexy chick thing.
  • Options
    go as michael jackson
  • Options
    Replicant wrote: »
    there's lots of things if you dont have to be bad mad and dangerous all at the same time :lol:

How about Bad, Mad or Dangeous. People are more likely to play along if they can do just one of the three. Gives you a lot more ideas to play with.
  • Options
    Do one the nasty characters out of a disney film, like, um Cruella De Vil (sp?) out of 101 dalmations. :lol: Just an idea...
  • Options
    Go as dangermouse
  • Options
    They are meant to be different - you can go as someone/thing bad mad or dangerous! Thanks for suggestions so far!
  • Options
    Why not try an out-of-this-world birthday bash. How about an alien theme party!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Calypso wrote: »
    Why not try an out-of-this-world birthday bash. How about an alien theme party!

spam - dragging up old threads! Bloody disgrace! Off with their heads...
  • Options
    i remember for my mums 40th - my uncle came up in a seemingly normal black and white suit on, but when he turned around it turned out hed cut the suit literally in half - showing off a very sparkly thong :rolleyes: (the front part was held on him by string or whatnot

kinda disturbing but very funny.

thats a mad (and bad!) outfit :yes:
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    i remember for my mums 40th - my uncle came up in a seemingly normal black and white suit on, but when he turned around it turned out hed cut the suit literally in half - showing off a very sparkly thong :rolleyes: (the front part was held on him by string or whatnot

:lol: and potentially very dangerous!
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »

That's an idea I have to keep in mind^^
  • Options
    Angel

As you mention angels what about a fallen one? You could wear black make some black wings and look cool too.
  • Options
    childhood tv programmes theme. eg superted, bananaman, magic roundabout etc
  • Options
    Nu-Rave maybe? lots of bright colours :D