Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Final Fantasy X

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
I started to play this again...
Oh my god, the music... The locations, the characters, Yuna... It's all so beatiful! :heart:
Coupled with me feeling nostalgic for the first time I played it... Too many emotions for me to handle.
I'll have trouble falling asleep. :(

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I really loved 7 & 8, but the later ones than that I've not played as I dont own a PS2 :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It's the only one I've played (well, X-2 too).
    But... that feeling...
  • Options
    same with me and 7 though I think, I dont even think I was in high school when that came out, I dont remember. very good game.
  • Options
    12 is out soon. raa.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I pretty much like all the final fantasy series, 7 has to be my favorite though on the PS1, i think i pretty much constantly played it until i completed it
  • Options
    I've been playing 9 on an emulator - can't believe I missed this (guess it came out right at the end of the psone's life) but its been really enjoyable - great characters and genuinely funny
  • Options
    God I haven't played this since number 7, then I got to the snowboarding, saved it on my memory card and always just played that!
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    I've been playing 9 on an emulator - can't believe I missed this (guess it came out right at the end of the psone's life) but its been really enjoyable - great characters and genuinely funny

does it work ok? I missed out on 9 too, despite having a ps1
  • Options
    7 was probably the best game I've ever played, certainly in an absorbing sense.
  • Options
    Replicant wrote: »
    does it work ok? I missed out on 9 too, despite having a ps1

needs epsxe1.5 (not the newest version) and there is a slightly dodgy sound glitch (the last note in battles carries over to the victory screen) but other than that works perfectly. My PC is pretty powerful though, and emulation from psx, n64, saturn and especially dreamcast can be almost impossible on older pc systems.

Needless to say as well you'll need original copies of the games and bios for systems (essentially the old consoles) to play anything legally.

I've got an old psone though, so its nice to use emulation to play without having to dig my TV out of the cupboard.