Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shorts shorts shorts...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm looking for some shorts. Basically I have these shorts already which are the dogtooth sort of design (I hope dogtooths the right description!) woolen textured shorts from topshop (bargain fiver in the sale!) and the turn up at the bottoms. I wanted to find some black, woolen textured ones pretty much the same thing. But I can't seem to find any reasonably priced anywhere and wondered if anyone else has a keen eye for something similar.

Anyone? Taa all xx

Comments

• Options
    Can you dye the ones you have?
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »

good idea, but, why would she wanna do that? she obviously likes them how they are and just wants a pair in black :confused:

primark had some when i last went in, so did mk one...but i think the ones in mk one had SLIGHT gold running through them
  • Options
    They are bit on the pricey side but river island have one of the best selections of shorts imo
  • Options
    Shorts? In this weather?!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »

I really like the ones I have which is why I wanted some similiar black ones - they're this wool textured material which I really like. Thanks for replies so far!

Yes Lacy - shorts! I wear them with tights and some pumps but I get bored of only having one pair.
  • Options
    Not sure if you've bought any but Miss Selfridge have these but they are dark brown which I think look more grey.
  • Options
    I haven't seen any wolly ones but I have a pair in black in cotton that i got in the sale at New Look so could try there I suppose.