Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Snow, please.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, it's been like 4 hours since it stopped snowing here in North Jersey and there's only a covering on the ground when we were supposed to get 3-7 inches. I need about 5 inches to get out of work/class tomorrow morning.

Screw the money, I want a day off :)

Tonight I also discovered just how much kielbasa is too much kielbasa, so I'm sure everyone would unknowingly appreciate me staying home tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    its been snowing for hours over here :-P everything has been canceled. where abouts is cliffton?
  • Options
    Heyoka wrote: »
    its been snowing for hours over here :-P everything has been canceled. where abouts is cliffton?

Nice...I actually just got a text message from my friend telling me that work is closed tomorrow :yippe: Clifton's about 10 miles northeast of Manhattan.
  • Options
    haha im not too far from there i dont think

so yeah, im staying up till 4 am, just because i dont hve to go to school for another week :yippe: :yippe: :yippe:
  • Options
    I've been off work for two days because of the gas leak up here, well I worked on Tuesday until it was too cold that we had to go home and I had to attend this morning but then we were sent home. Just found out that we're off tomorrow too. Its nice getting an unexpected day off here and there :thumb:
  • Options
    the sun is blazin and grazin here today, loving it, its like a nice spring day. t-shirts all round.
  • Options
    RaggyDoll wrote: »
    I've been off work for two days because of the gas leak up here, well I worked on Tuesday until it was too cold that we had to go home and I had to attend this morning but then we were sent home. Just found out that we're off tomorrow too. Its nice getting an unexpected day off here and there :thumb:

So unfair! :p