Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex books

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are the best out there? because i want a good book to give us more tips and things to do even though my sex life with my bf is good i dont want i to start getting boring and i dont want it to start being a routine i wanna keep it fresh.:)

Comments

• Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    What are the best out there? because i want a good book to give us more tips and things to do even though my sex life with my bf is good i dont want i to start getting boring and i dont want it to start being a routine i wanna keep it fresh.:)

Ummmmm I have a couple, hot sex and supersex by Tracey Cox.

If you read any magazine like Cosmo though, they have loads of tips and things to try.
  • Options
    yeah ive heard her books were good and i was watchin her on sex inspecters last night and she sees to know what shes talking about
  • Options
    yeah ive heard her books were good and i was watchin her on sex inspecters last night and she sees to know what shes talking about

Hot sex is just writing but it's good. supersex has lots of pictures.
  • Options
    I used to have the Ann Summers little book of sex but i can't find it for the life of me.

I'm sure my parents must have taken it.
  • Options
    Those crazy sex mad swines :grump: :impissed:

I've got the ann summers one, pretty good, most books are just slight variations on the obvious ones, but this had a couple of new ones.

I thought the see-saw (i think that is what it was called, it is certainly what it resembled anyway!) was a good one.

Get yourself in the sex section of the works or waterstones etc... and take pictures of all the pages on your mobile :)
  • Options
    do you think libraries have sex books? lol
  • Options
    do you think libraries have sex books? lol

depends on where you live, if it's a sleepy little town probably not, if it's a modern city like London, i guess they may well do, nothing too explicit though!

I'd guess they'd have something relating to the kama sutra though.