Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Testing!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone get tested for STD's regular (i mean every 6 months or year or ......)

Sauce

:)

Comments

• Options
    I used to get tested on the anual gyno trip. Common sense really. Since they were down there they might as well ;)
  • Options
    I have a friend who in order to make sure he's still clean just ensures that his girlfriend goes for her test every 6 months or so...

When she comes back all clean he considers it a tick for them both :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    I have a friend who in order to make sure he's still clean just ensures that his girlfriend goes for her test every 6 months or so...

When she comes back all clean he considers it a tick for them both :crazyeyes

:eek2: Does he get a test too?
  • Options
    :eek2: Does he get a test too?

Nope! When she comes back clean he just assumes it's a clean report for him too...

I don't know if it's stupidity, selfishness or what, but it's his gf i'm feeling sorry for... I know she's certainly not the only girl he's slept with!
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    Nope! When she comes back clean he just assumes it's a clean report for him too...

I don't know if it's stupidity, selfishness or what, but it's his gf i'm feeling sorry for... I know she's certainly not the only girl he's slept with!

Definately Selfish! A lot of other names i could think of to call him too :shocking:

I feel sorry for her! :impissed:
  • Options
    Does he cheat on her? If he doesn't its a fair assumption.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Does he cheat on her? If he doesn't its a fair assumption.

I know he has in the past.

He appears to have seen what a great girl she is and calmed his behaviour down somewhat, but it wouldn't surprise me either way to be honest.