Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bad way to finish a night!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I thought my mate was going to come unglued tonight. We were with some people in his flat topping off the week by running through the snow. The last few ski poles are resting on the table and the most inexperienced mate bends down to take a snoot and sneezes! The snow flurried everywhere and was gone. It felt like a bloody funeral after that in there. I have a feeling in me gut that he'll not be around us in future ski trips. Perhaps it was a good thing though, as at my last calculation about four grams found a happy home this night. It was extra potent and not cut down much at all.

Like me mum always said "some things happen for a reason".

Perhaps a swig off the port is in order.

Hope everyone had a better twilight than me self!

Comments

• Options
    ouch
  • Options
    madmonk wrote: »
    The last few ski poles are resting on the table and the most inexperienced mate bends down to take a snoot and sneezes!

:lol:

Sorry, its not nice to laugh and your probably a bit pissed about it... but give it a while... you will look back on it and laugh.
  • Options
    Dude that would have really depressed me, sorry to hear it.
  • Options
    madmonk wrote: »
    and the most inexperienced mate bends down to take a snoot and sneezes! The snow flurried everywhere and was gone.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Haha that's happened to me before, absolutely gutting !