Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

getting TOO wet+turned on during sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, wierd problem.....this has never happened to me before, ive always been what id consider 'normal' in this particular topic....but with this new guy im seeing im becoming too turned on and 'wet' :blush: its a problem because there is less friction+grip down there because im so excited, and it feels gross for me, like slimy :yuck:
whats causing this? could it be medical...like an increase in discharge or something?
Thanking you all in advance, and sorry for the grossness of this thread!
L+C

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm...don't know what could be causing it (I'm not so good with the biology), but maybe try a position where you don't really *need* grip, like spoons...he can just slide right inside you, no bother!!
  • Options
    If i can cope on these boards with tampons and blod clots i can cope with an overly moist vagina :D

As for your problem. Are you really into this guy ? Is the sex really good and horny ? If yes, then i'd just say it's your body's natural reaction to a horny shag. If you wanted a bit more friction then i suppose it's possible to dry yourself out a bit with some tissue. I wouldn't use the kitchen sponge, might get an infection :p
  • Options
    I remember when this happened to me with an ex he said it was like shagging soup. It was reason number 43509 to dump him. Here, that's like yon Morrison's advert! Hahaha.

I don't have a solution for you, just sympathy! :heart:
  • Options
    Are you sure that its not increased discharge.. like an STD or a BV for example?
  • Options
    Is it the same in all positions you try?

Does it just happen when you're having sex, or when you do other things too?

May it even be possible that he's oozing precum?!

Perhaps try some Kegal exercises if you don't already? Okay i know it won't help with you being over wet, but it'll help tighten things up a little more, which should give you an increase in friction?

Failing that, just imagine him as one of the crankies going down on you, should stop you being quite so turned on!
  • Options
    Ha ha ha!!! Ewww...baaad mental image!!!! :eek:
  • Options
    Hmm...also...maybe less foreplay? So you're a little less turned on from the start?
  • Options
    cheers guys!
    rubberskin - yes i am really attracted to him, and the sex is very good, maybe tissue would help if i could do it sneakily without him seeing!

1983 - im very glad you got rid of a guy that said that to you!!!

Lipsy - i had a full STI check about 3 weeks ago+i was all clear...and he's only slept with 2 girls before me and he's ALWAYS used protection!......so could it still be an sti?

Mr orange - i will try kegal exercises! it could be pre-cum.....but theres a hell of alot of it if it is that!
  • Options
    I don't see what the issue is.

I love a wet girl! ;)

shows your gettint turned on, he should be flattered, no moaning about it.

tell him to lick it all up if it bothers him so much ;)
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I remember when this happened to me with an ex he said it was like shagging soup. It was reason number 43509 to dump him. Here, that's like yon Morrison's advert! Hahaha.

I don't have a solution for you, just sympathy! :heart:

lolll sorry this made me laugh, what a knobber!
  • Options
    Lipsy - i had a full STI check about 3 weeks ago+i was all clear...and he's only slept with 2 girls before me and he's ALWAYS used protection!......so could it still be an sti?
    No its just something I wanted you to consider :)
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    lolll sorry this made me laugh, what a knobber!

Haha I HAVE NO BREASTS!
  • Options
    Haha I HAVE NO BREASTS!

:blush::D
  • Options
    Haha I HAVE NO BREASTS!

What the fuck? lol
  • Options
    I said this the other day in a thread. Forgotten the reason why! I'm not mental, honest.
  • Options
    Lol ok, I believe you :chin:
  • Options
    doomsday - he hasnt moaned at all about it, it was me worrying!
    lipsy - could it maybe be thrush? or be caused by him not wearing a condom?
  • Options
    lipsy - could it maybe be thrush? or be caused by him not wearing a condom?
    Well if you're not getting any other symptoms and you've been checked then I'm sure you're perfectly healthy and normal down there.

It may be that you are used to condoms then because I find condoms really dry me out. But without condoms I'm a lot wetter.
  • Options
    thanx lipsy....its reassuring to know that someone else has this kinda thing!
    and by the way....i am on other contraceptive methods, and we're both sti clean...hence not using condoms!
  • Options
    To be honest he's probably not bothered, or has been secretly congratulating himself that he's pushing all right buttons ;)

When I was on the pill I used to find that I would be a lot wetter without the sex being any better (poetry!), so obviously hormonal fluctuations can have an effect. Have you switched pills recently or anything like that? I think it can largely depend on where you are in your cycle, too, you produce more fluid around the time you ovulate so that could be it.

That said, it's most likely just to be the fact that you're really turned on. Is it a problem in that he's slipping out? That's the only real downside I can see, other than lack of friction/sensation.

Oops, just saw that you aren't using condoms. In that case, just enjoy yourself and try and put it out of your mind. Or go for a discreet dry out :p
  • Options
    when it gets really really wet I just grab my boxers and 'sponge' a bit round the outside :p lol
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    To be honest he's probably not bothered, or has been secretly congratulating himself that he's pushing all right buttons ;)

When I was on the pill I used to find that I would be a lot wetter without the sex being any better (poetry!), so obviously hormonal fluctuations can have an effect. Have you switched pills recently or anything like that? I think it can largely depend on where you are in your cycle, too, you produce more fluid around the time you ovulate so that could be it.

That said, it's most likely just to be the fact that you're really turned on. Is it a problem in that he's slipping out? That's the only real downside I can see, other than lack of friction/sensation.

Oops, just saw that you aren't using condoms. In that case, just enjoy yourself and try and put it out of your mind. Or go for a discreet dry out :p

i used to be on the pill, but recently (about 7months ago) changed to the patch which has been alot better for me!
    i know he isnt bothered...but its the lack of friction that was worrying me....i just want him to enjoy it!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    It may be that you are used to condoms then because I find condoms really dry me out. But without condoms I'm a lot wetter.

:yes:
  • Options
    lost+confused, i have this exact same problem too!!

its really been bugging me, happens especially with one particluar guy who makes me SO horny, and i get so wet it slips out! grrrr
    doesnt seem like theres much we can do tho... oh well