Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

chinese chop sticks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i don't know what there called but they look like them and you put them in your hair and look really cool, does anyone know how to do them, i want my hair styled with them for tomorrow night, but ive asked around and no one has a clue what im going on about.

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean, hair sticks, I have some, but I'm awful at using them, so I can't be much help there.

Typing "hairstyles hair sticks" or something into Google might help :)
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I think they are just called Hair Sticks. I have had a look on the Claire's website, but its shit. So I'd go into the shop and see if you can see some. Nor can I see anything on the accessorize website, so I would recommend popping to there.

However, I have to say, I dont know where else they could be, coz I havent seen them in a long time.
  • Options
    I saw some in Claire's recently... I didn't for a long time before that though, I got mine in Lanzarote, so I really am not much help! :)

However I'm pretty sure it's rather recently that I saw them in Claire's so it's worth a shot (as if they have them in our tiny shop they'll have them in most ata guess!)
  • Options
    Found this

How to attach hair sticks

Lots on google when you type in 'chopsticks hair'
  • Options
    A girl in my year at the prom wore a red tight chinese dress and had her hair up with them in. She isn't chinese but she looked stunning!
  • Options
    I got a biro stuck in my hair once when I was using it as a hair stick thing, I was at uni in a lecture too...:blush:
  • Options
    if your hair is pretty long then you can do i tlike this:

twist hair like your doing a bun and wrap it into a bun
    put in one chopstick from the bottom and put it in again but diagonally into the top of the bun and do the same with the next one.

Im not good at explaining :(

Oh and iv bought loads from claires