Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

room odorisers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Think this should go in here as ive just seen them on the ann sumers website :s but what are they and what are they suppose to do sorry but im a bit dumb lol http://www.annsummersuncut.com/main.asp?gid=7&cat=8&scat=1&pid=1366 has anybody actually tried them? and do they actually work?

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Also known as "rush" it is usually sniffed and is supposed to relax your asshole, it is sold in gay clubs alot. People tend to use it for various different things on other drugs. Personally all its good for is a headache but then again its not supposed to be directly inhaled.
  • Options
    theres another one on there called rave "Release the heady vapour and get down on it. Feel the rush as you reach dizzying new heights of sexual euphoria." personally dont see how they work
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    They dont do what they say, and as for the different types they sell i think they are all basically the same.

EDIT: Im not entirely sure, maybe someone else on here will know
  • Options
    they sound like poppers
  • Options
    they are poppers
  • Options
    thats odd, i have no idea if it works. Poppers is the only drug ive used, and it was just one sniff in Paris last year. :angel:
  • Options
    poppers are alright for a laugh every now and then, but ive certainly never used them for sexual purposes, but i hear it is to relax the ass.
  • Options
    I heard that they were poppers, but had to be marketted as "room oderisers" to make them legal.
  • Options
    Err thats poppers lol, all the emo's use them atm for a head rush at gig's etc.
  • Options
    satehen wrote: »
    I heard that they were poppers, but had to be marketted as "room oderisers" to make them legal.

The sale of poppers was/is a very murky legal area, and you're right, selling them as anything other than poppers was a way of getting round the law. Our Clone Zone used to sell 'carpet stain remover' in little brown bottles :D
  • Options
    Poppers increase your heart rate and lower your blood pressure. Some people use them as they climax to give them a rushing sensation. They are also sometimes used to make the anus easier to penetrate.