Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

stickers

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
I have just peeled off the stickers that were on my laptop after 2 1/2 years of having it, and although it has left a rather sticky mess, it felt quite refreshing...just thought I would share my 'refreshness'!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I have just peeled off the stickers that were on my laptop after 2 1/2 years of having it, and although it has left a rather sticky mess, it felt quite refreshing...just thought I would share my 'refreshness'!

I love doing that. I like when stickers have been on so long that they become loose and you can just easily peel them off. Ahhh
  • Options
    tis bliss my dear, pure bliss

However, try peel the label off my lighter and I will fly at you from 100 feet :p
  • Options
    I always peel the labels off my lighters. When I'm bored, mostly. They never completely come off though :grump:. I am only ever satisfied with my sticker removal if there is no trace of sticker left :yes:.
  • Options
    i have no sticker, just glue :D

but i do keep getting stuck to my keyboard tbh :banghead:
  • Options
    I don't like glue either ;(.
  • Options
    White spirit will get it off. It's what we use for price stickers on books. True story.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    White spirit will get it off. It's what we use for price stickers on books. True story.

for some reason this really made me chuckle :thumb: i think its the True Story bit.
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    for some reason this really made me chuckle :thumb: i think its the True Story bit.

haha me too, i think its because, why wouldnt we believe that you really do use white spirit to get sticker marks off? hehe..

i hate it when stickers dont peel off properly. yeah.
  • Options
    i like stickers, used to piss me off when in my pannini/merlin sticker book you misalined it and tried to peel it off a little bit to straighten it and then the sticky went :(

i had a full World cup 94 sticker book and a WWF one. go me
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote: »
    i like stickers, used to piss me off when in my pannini/merlin sticker book you misalined it and tried to peel it off a little bit to straighten it and then the sticky went :(

i had a full World cup 94 sticker book and a WWF one. go me

sometimes I wonder what exactly I see in you geeky boy :flirt:
  • Options
    i was 10 years old when i filled those sticker books, it was the cool thing to do at that age. these days they go stabbing people instead...glad i dont do that.

dont be mean anyway, or no happy feet game for you. i'll take it back.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote: »
    i was 10 years old when i filled those sticker books, it was the cool thing to do at that age. these days they go stabbing people instead...glad i dont do that.

dont be mean anyway, or no happy feet game for you. i'll take it back.

:grump: fine!! Ill not buy you any merlin stickers then, bang goes your valentines pressie!
  • Options
    I swapped my whole sticker book collection for one giant butterfly sticker when I was 6 years old, despite my wise older sister advising me not to... I then wished I hadn't and threw a tantrum because I thought I'd been tricked into it. Ahh, childhood memories. :lol:
  • Options
    My laptop stickers keep sticking to My elbow:crying: