Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chemical Generation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont know any of you but I thought I would share for the sake of itand see if any one else has had the same .. ?

Last Saturday Night I dropped 2 Kangeroos and spent the night telling every one how much I loved them and holding hands with my friends younger brother and his mate telling them they were my 'chosen family' and we would stick together now. Sunday I was on the mother of all come downs and after two lines to perk me up a bit I felt nothing, got home and received a lecture from my dad.

Sometimes weekends just seem the same but Im finding it harder and harder to keep this from my parents .. any one else feeling the same?

Comments

• Options
    I dont know any of you but I thought I would share for the sake of itand see if any one else has had the same .. ?

Last Saturday Night I dropped 2 Kangeroos and spent the night telling every one how much I loved them and holding hands with my friends younger brother and his mate telling them they were my 'chosen family' and we would stick together now. Sunday I was on the mother of all come downs and after two lines to perk me up a bit I felt nothing, got home and received a lecture from my dad.

Sometimes weekends just seem the same but Im finding it harder and harder to keep this from my parents .. any one else feeling the same?

I think you've watched to much human traffic with the "chemical generation" and "chosen family " quotes lol. Cant blame ya like - quality film.
  • Options
    Lol you can't hide it from your parents forever mate, they'll find out eventually by finding loads of clues. When my parents found out, they went a bit ape shit, but then I just tried to educate them about drugs and show them that they're not all Satan's spawn, as the media try and make them out to be.
    Now they let me smoke Marijuana in the garden and they aren't bothered about me and my mates going Shroom picking and bringing back caps. Although they still don't accept me using Ecstasy, Cocaine or Speed, and they think I don't snort Coke anymore because I had a problem with it and used to steal off them because of it.
  • Options
    I could of course mention the good idea of not doing lots of hard drugs while you are quite young, and the law situation which means that if you are using in your parents house then they are legally liable. But its never got me anywhere before when I've mentioned it.