Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

anyone got an LG Chocolate?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, i've tried to download some wallpaper off the LG website. I have the message but when i click load it says 'invalid settings'
So i've looked on the website and tried to set my browser up - but the book doesn't make any sense. Any help?

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I have the phone, and although I am no help, I just would like to whinge at how shit the phone is considering its supposed to be 'top of the range'!!
    :mad:
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I have the phone, and although I am no help, I just would like to whinge at how shit the phone is considering its supposed to be 'top of the range'!!

they don't make it easy - why is it so complicated? apart from that i love it.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    they don't make it easy - why is it so complicated? apart from that i love it.

do you find the battery is shockingly shite? Mine hardly lasts a couple of days with next to no calls!

and i think it is too sensitive. And (oh god, you have got me started) the normal things you would now come to expect of a phone, are not there e.g. a loud speaker?

grrrr
  • Options
    do you find the battery is shockingly shite? Mine hardly lasts a couple of days with next to no calls!

and i think it is too sensitive. And (oh god, you have got me started) the normal things you would now come to expect of a phone, are not there e.g. a loud speaker?

grrrr

the battery is crap - i've just switched from a nokia and that battery was fab! Would last almost a week and only took an hour to charge.
    I was wondering where the loud speaker was the other day too. And i hate how you can be in the middle of something and the screen goes dark so you have to slide it down then slide it up again to start using it. Gr.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    And i hate how you can be in the middle of something and the screen goes dark so you have to slide it down then slide it up again to start using it. Gr.

I've never known any phones to do that. Mine only goes like that when I'e left it for about a minute or so. (I can set my screensaver timer)
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    I've never known any phones to do that. Mine only goes like that when I'e left it for about a minute or so. (I can set my screensaver timer)

its when you go idle after about 20 seconds - i dunno if i can change it, i'm still learning
  • Options

grrrr
    Women. Do you ever think to look up a phone's spec or try it out in store before you buy it? :rolleyes:

:razz:
  • Options

Toldya you should've bought a sony ericsson :P
  • Options
    Jazza wrote: »
    Women. Do you ever think to look up a phone's spec or try it out in store before you buy it? :rolleyes:

:razz:

TBH, I don't think everyone (men & women) would understand the spec. I only understand some of it when I was looking at the Nokia N73 and a few other phones.
  • Options
    i don't understand how to put music on it either. There's a disk thing that i got with it with a system that aparrantly transfers stuff from your computer to your mobile but it won't work. :mad:
  • Options
    Have you downloaded the stuff you need to transfer the music?
  • Options
    noog wrote: »
    Toldya you should've bought a sony ericsson :P

shut up mister know it all!!

You done it yet ballerina?