Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

NEW: Epilepsy

Here's a new health article about epilepsy: http://www.thesite.org/health/your_body/epilepsy.html

Do you suffer from epilepsy yourself? Have you ever had to give first aid to someone who was having a seizure?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I mentioned in a previous post [about fund raising] that I have a friend who died during an epileptic fit last july. Previously i had been there during her fitting and knowing what to do is really important. Epilepsy is one of those things that people do not know the dangers of, and thanks for raising some awareness.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done for putting this up, my friend has recently been diagonsed and I dont know anything about it, or what to do if she has a fit infront of me. I hope more people go to this site so that if anyone needs our help, we know what to do.
    xxx

**Tell me that you dont take that blade and drag it across ur skin and pray for the courage to press down...**