Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hot Wax

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'd love to begin experimenting with bondage however the mechanics of my room don't really permit it, so I was thinking of giving hot wax a go just for a change...

Can anyone tell me how to go about it, I know you're supposed to use a certain kind of candle etc, and also anyone's opinion of using them?

Ta muchos

Comments

• Options
    Just be careful where you put it.
  • Options
    ive not used it sexually but i certainly like the feel of hot wax when i've poured it on myself...ahem...
  • Options
    I think you can buy specific candles with ingredients that are more friendly to the skin than normal candles.
  • Options
    normal candles are fine :) It hurts but is unlikely to properly burn the skin
  • Options
    normal candles are fine :) It hurts but is unlikely to properly burn the skin

:yes: & :yes: it shouldn't cause any damage to your skin.
  • Options
    I saw a video once of a guy who had hot wax melted all over his penis, then had a wick shoved inside his japs eye to make his penis resemble a candle. Perhaps that's taking things too far though.
  • Options
    Don't use coloured candles, the wax gets a lot hotter.
  • Options
    Mmm wax play is one of my favourite things :naughty:

I find plain white dinner candles are best. As already mentioned avoid coloured and scented candles if possible and avoid pure beeswax ones AT ALL COSTS.
  • Options
    OK cool, thanks for everyone's replies. I was reading ont he net there's a few techniques to use but would everyone be in agreement that the drip method is best for beginners?