Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

AOL-er translator

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I tried to confuse it with big and non-existing words, but it outsmarted me:
    Hello my good man. I find that applying Aristotle's method on the modern environment would have a primarily positive effect.
    Also, Link has the Triforce of Courage, Zelda the Triforce of Wisdom, and Ganon the Triforce of Power.
    H3LO MAH GOD MAN!!1!! LOL I FIND TAHT APLYNG ARIS2TLES METHOD ON TEH MOD3RN 3NVIRONM3NT WUD HAEV A PRIMARILEY POSITIEV 3F3CT
    ALSO!!111 OMG LINK HAS DA TRIFORC3 OF COURAEG ZELDA TEH TRIFORCE OF WISDOM AND GANON DA TRIFORCA OF POW3R!1!!1 OMG WTF LOL
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    somehow, this is painful.
    The word you are trying to say to me does not exist. i believe that the square root of pie is the sum of side c of triangle x, which is aproxomately 15 ganoogles more than a cup of milk.
    DA WORD U R TRYNG 2 SAY 2 ME DOES NOT 3XIST!!!1111! WTF LOL I BLEIV3 TAHT DA R ROT OF PEI SI TEH SUM OF SIED C OF TRIANGLA X WHICH SI APROXOMAETLEY 15 GANOGLES MORE THAN A CUP OF MILK!!!11 LOL

sadly i know people who type like this normally. needless to say our conversatons end the second they start typing.