Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

18th..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My best buddies 18th coming up. I have no idea what to get her, want to get her something nice that she can keep! Was going to get her a neckalace...her nans gettin her that, then a ring, the sisters gettin her that...so i'm all outta ideas!
Spend up to about 60!
Any Ideas?! Thaaanks xx

{G} x

Comments

• Options
    Gucci2 wrote:
    My best buddies 18th coming up. I have no idea what to get her, want to get her something nice that she can keep! Was going to get her a neckalace...her nans gettin her that, then a ring, the sisters gettin her that...so i'm all outta ideas!
    Spend up to about 60!
    Any Ideas?! Thaaanks xx

{G} x

I'm not sure if it's as easy in london as over here, but you could try to get a pub for yourself. You just speak with the owner, tell him you bring around 60 dudes. He will make profit as much as if he had 60 strangers in there (probably even more).

So talk to an pub owner if you can have his pub for a night, invite all the friends she and you have and friends of friends, and coworkers and whatever, convince a friend to make the DJ. Lead her blindfolded into there, undo the blinfold and have 4 dozen people shout happy birthday and get sloshed then.

That's >> than every other kind of present, imho.
  • Options
    Not that many landlords are keen on letting out their pub for an 18th bash though because chances are most of the people going will either be just turned 18 or under.
    Maybe girls are different but when i was 18 i didnt give a crap about having anything i could keep, i was more fussed about going out and getting pissed legally!
    Maybe get her a bottle of champagne and a personalised champagne flute?
  • Options
    handbag? Chip in with a mate to get her a ds lite? make-up? What kind of girl is she, give us a clue...
  • Options
    Shes a very girlie girl, would usually get her clothes but i know what were both like we buy things wear them once then never see them again! So a nice handbag would probably be a good idea to be honest! And a bottle of fizz...!
  • Options
    It was my 18th two weeks ago and one of my favourite presents was a silver bracelet with my name on it from my uncle.
    perfume is also a nice gift.
  • Options
    swarovski bracelet... I would cream if someone bought me one of these for my birthday.