Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
taslk about sedx baby, lets talk about you and me! lets talk about all the good thinkgs and rhe bad things that may be. lets talk sbouuutttt sex! lets talk about SEX :flirt:

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Dirty bitch!! :p
  • Options
    Am i the only person that doesn't come on here when i'm drunk? Isn't there far better things to be doing.
  • Options
    when i'm drunk? Isn't there far better things to be doing.

Like stumbling around trying to find that board game I was talking about three weeks ago, tripping over the cat which happens to be a fluffy toy anyway, throwing up on my friend, laughing, asking where my kebab has gone when it's still in my hand, telling the hatstand I love it then finally passing out in front of the accomodation security officer who's been alerted to noise disorder :D
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Am i the only person that doesn't come on here when i'm drunk? Isn't there far better things to be doing.
    why what far better things was you doing? i came home pretty drunk after a farewell dinner and there was nothing else to do so i came on the net. :p
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    taslk about sedx baby, lets talk about you and me! lets talk about all the good thinkgs and rhe bad things that may be. lets talk sbouuutttt sex! lets talk about SEX :flirt:

You plum. :razz:
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    You plum. :razz:
    yeh i know :blush: i made sure i didn't drunk text anyone french lyrics or fish advert lyrics though :razz:
  • Options
    Dear oh dear. All my illusions about Lipsy being a classy bird are now shattered...! :p;)
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    yeh i know :blush: i made sure i didn't drunk text anyone french lyrics or fish advert lyrics though :razz:

Oi! Bint. Hahaha. :p
  • Options
    Salt 'n' Pepa - bag o'shite.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

I DO like how you think when your drunk :naughty:
  • Options
    pah1986 wrote:
    Like stumbling around trying to find that board game I was talking about three weeks ago, tripping over the cat which happens to be a fluffy toy anyway, throwing up on my friend, laughing, asking where my kebab has gone when it's still in my hand, telling the hatstand I love it then finally passing out in front of the accomodation security officer who's been alerted to noise disorder :D

:lol:

brilliant.
    Bullseye wrote:
    I DO like how you think when your drunk :naughty:

either I just step unintentionally and carefully from one poor sexual innuendo post from you to another, or that's the entirety of all your posts.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    either I just step unintentionally and carefully from one poor sexual innuendo post from you to another, or that's the entirety of all your posts.

:rolleyes:

Well, when the sex forum has threads that don't require anything else, what else is there to say exactly?

If she had been asking for advice on sex i wouldnt have posted any innuendo but some advice. You see, it is sort of what the post requires or will fit in that you post. It would have looked silly and been rather pointless to post a long 5 paragraph explaination of why i think Lipsy wants sex wouldnt it when it was just a drunken thread.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

God where do you get off? You do my fuckin head in.

Who knows what better things there are to do. I only tend to get pissed when im out so theres usually someone to fuck while i'm sobering up :p
  • Options
    I wanna sex you lipsy. Desperately. :crying:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

Lipsy got laid and now she's in love :flirt:
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote:
    :rolleyes:

Well, when the sex forum has threads that don't require anything else, what else is there to say exactly?

nah, it's ok... It just has gone on my tits recently to see all your tmi posts, but I am not complaining, because I'm going on other peoples nerves as well (mostly on purpose ;) )... I know it's in fun, but the " :love::love::love: marry me" kind of message, just because briggi takes it up the pooper made me go :rolleyes:, you know how there is always a grain of truth in fun. And it happens all the time...
This discussion has been closed.