Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

interested in someone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi - i'll try to keep this short and to the point.
i am interested in someone - i only see him in his workplace - a couple times a week - usually. it seems like he's interested. we've chatted a bit. it's always a bit awkward because he's working - i want to ask him out. what should i do?

Comments

• Options
    Simply put - next time you get a chance to chat, ask him out! :)

G.
  • Options
    Just ask him casually if he fancies meeting up for a drink or somethig after work one day. It shows him your interested without being too much, and if he says no it's better than if you had asked him 'do u want to come on a date with me'.
  • Options
    Club him over the head and drag him back to your cave! *Grunt*
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Just ask him casually if he fancies meeting up for a drink or somethig after work one day. It shows him your interested without being too much, and if he says no it's better than if you had asked him 'do u want to come on a date with me'.

:yes: you might find this article on asking someone out has some good tips too. Good luck :)
  • Options
    Club him over the head and drag him back to your cave! *Grunt*
    :lol:
  • Options
    email him
  • Options
    oh my gosh! thanks everyone so much for your responses! it's crazy that i am so shy of him. we've chatted a few times. i think he is interested - and i keep trying to think of how to say it. he is always working when i see him. maybe i will catch him this weekend - will post later to see how it goes! thanks!
  • Options
    If you catch this one in time, yeah i say go for it. just play it cool, keep it real, and if hes any bit of worth it, hell accept your invitation to coffee.

coffee.

no date.

just coffee.