Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bloke advice needed please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was browsing people in my local area on myspace and saw a guy who supports the local rival football team. (for those of u who havent seen my posts before im football crazy). anyway i messaged him with a bit of piss taking etc and weve been talking over myspace for a couple of months now. also found out some of my friends know him but thats not the point. anyway we were both a bit pissed on saturday night n we were texting (nothing dodgy but hinting we like each other) but since then hes been a bit off. anyway the point is i really like this guy n i dont wanna tell him outright coz he might find it a bit wierd seeing as weve never actually met, so any suggestions as to how i can hint without it being overly obvious or can hint at meeting up. im not too great at the whole guy thing incase u hadnt guseed :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Are your rival teams going to be meeting up any time soon?

If so that could be the perfect reason for meeting up for a drink, suggest that who evers team losers owes the other person a drink or two...

I'm sure you're blowing it up to be more of a big deal than it really is, could there be any reason why he could geniunely be a little busy to text back as quick/much as usual?

Providing you've spoken more than just once only to each other, i don't think it will seem too strange wanting to meet, slowly the stigma attached to meeting people online is going, and it's seeming less as a "geek" thing, and more as a geniune way of meeting somebody, whether it be intentionally or as a result of just chatting and realising you like each other...
  • Options
    I wish this happened to me on myspace, I just get set up or meet weirdos or end up talking to really great girls but all lives miles away from me :-(
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote:
    Are your rival teams going to be meeting up any time soon?

If so that could be the perfect reason for meeting up for a drink, suggest that who evers team losers owes the other person a drink or two...

That's a great idea, it's a little flirty without being obvious, and once you've met up once it could easily lead to more.
  • Options
    wildchild wrote: »
    That's a great idea, it's a little flirty without being obvious, and once you've met up once it could easily lead to more.

sorry for delayed reply, internet problems :banghead:

anyhoo, nope teams wont be meeting up anytime soon, otherwise it would have been a great idea! still talking and getting along well, i actually plucked up the courage to ask for his msn yesterday...one small step for man and all that:hyper: ummm yeh thats pretty much all thats happened in the last month though, wow im such a fast mover:yeees: i still lke him alot but starting to doubt the feelings are mutual:confused: