Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

webcam voyeurism

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi,
im sure many of you will have read my recent thread about my well endowed lover but i assure you this is a seperate subject. more of a leisure activity.

i recently purchased a medium sized webcam for 16.99 at argos and decided to give it a trial run on msn messenger 7.5.
to my surprise many of my male contacts were extremely forthcoming with suggestions for me to behave in a sexual manner.
after much cajoling i managed to strike a deal (which consequently became my new screen name) 'tits and maybe my vagina out in exchange for cock play'
now it seems i have become addicted to rush of being viewed in compromising positions and and subsequently have been bending over with my back not my knees at work to gain further excitement.

does anybody else experience sexual feeling when being watched or do i need to curb my fetish?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi there,
    It's not a bad thing to be turned on by cybersex, but safety should be just as much a priority as your enjoyment.

Have a read of our comprehensive tips on cybersex safety, and you might also find webcam fun of interest. Take care :)
  • Options
    I wonder if there is a subject, which is not covered by thesite articles.

"hello, I am brian and 16 year old. I want to take over the world, any advice?"

"*Helen**: Hello brian. It's always nice to have goals and plans at such a ripe age. TheSite has a few interesting articles about How to overthrow your government with 16 and 10 good ways to get rid of political enemies.
    Have fun brian, and always think of who helped you, when you really manage to have the world in your steel grip one day.

I hope you stick around here!

xoxxoxooxox"
  • Options
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

"*Helen**: Hello brian. It's always nice to have goals and plans at such a ripe age. TheSite has a few interesting articles about How to overthrow your government with 16 and 10 good ways to get rid of political enemies.
    Have fun brian, and always think of who helped you, when you really manage to have the world in your steel grip one day.

xoxxoxooxox"

Cheers for that strubbles - that's really made my day :grump:
    You might want to remember what this website is for - and I'm surprised at your reply Sophia.
  • Options
    Aww, Helen, I think StrubbleS really is impressed!

I certainly am, I had the same thought when I read your reply... I am amazed and impressed at the amount of great articles thesite has... I am in awe :D
  • Options
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Cheers for that strubbles - that's really made my day :grump:
    You might want to remember what this website is for - and I'm surprised at your reply Sophia.

That's a good thing helen! It's good that there are already so many in essays/articles treated subjects to help people out, and without having all the time clones of already treated threads/topics, etc.

It's just amusing (in a good sense!) that regardless how abstruse the topic might be, there is an article out there, ready for guiding your way :)
  • Options
    Ok, thanks for clarifying - it just came across as if you were sending me up.
    But glad you like our range of articles :)
  • Options
    people always get silly when sex is mentioned :p
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:

of course. I read a fair share of them, and I agree with most of them...
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:

:lol: ... you guys are limitless in your abilities to assist and advise. Seriously, it is really impressive, you Cute moderator you! :):heart:

p.s. OP, any particular time you are on? :p
  • Options
  • Options
    big aggers wrote:
    i have become addicted to rush of being viewed in compromising positions

Try using Camfrog ...
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:
    Ooh I wouldn't bend from your back, it'll do you no good. Seriously always bend from your knees.

Yes, and any voyeur who enjoys watching someone bending from their back rather than their knees, obviously just gets a thrill from the danger that you could do your back in at any moment.
  • Options
    You mock, Miss Cream Cheese, but it truly is living life right at the very edge.
  • Options
    Yes, and any voyeur who enjoys watching someone bending from their back rather than their knees, obviously just gets a thrill from the danger that you could do your back in at any moment.

That reminds me of the Al Bundy episode, when they have Mr. Universe, this super healthy work-out man as a guest in their house. And Peg throughtfully bends down at the back right in front of him, and he corrects her, how to correctly pick something up from the ground.

well, the episode ends with mr. universe eating sweets like a horse with 3 cigarettes in his mouth after living one week at the bundies and dies (if anyone cares).

good times.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

xoxxoxooxox"

hahaha

I have done the cam thing - but only to my boyfriend when we havent seen each other in ages. I dont enjoy it half as much as sex....i just feel horny and its a way to relieve it...kinda. But only done it about 3 times