Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

k why sdo girls wanna date me ???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
in the last 4 days i have been asked out 5 times why ????lol u lot call me a nutter so tell me was going on u all love nuts?:chin:

Comments

• Options
    I've been spit-roasted three times this week but you don't hear me bragging.
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:
    in the last 4 days i have been asked out 5 times why ????lol u lot call me a nutter so tell me was going on u all love nuts?:chin:

I usually get asked out everyday, sometimes by a few people.
    I have no idea why.
    Maybe Sympathy? :razz:
  • Options
    Good for you.
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:

[edit] Italian appellation system

DOCG sealItaly's classification system is a modern one that reflects current realities. It has four classes of wine, with two falling under the EU category Quality Wine Produced in a Specific Region (QWPSR) and two falling under the category of 'table wine'. The four classes are:

Table Wine:

Vino da Tavola - Denotes wine from Italy. NOTE: this is not always synonymous with other countries' legal definitions of 'table wine'. The appelation indicates either an inferior quaffing wine, or one that does not follow current wine law. Some quality wines do carry this appelation.
    Indicazione Geografica Tipica (IGT) - Denotes wine from a more specific region within Italy. This appelation was created for the "new" wines of Italy, those that had broken the strict, old wine laws but were wines of great quality. Before the IGT was created, quality "Super Tuscan" wines such as Tignanello and Sassicaia were labeled Vino da Tavola.
    QWPSR:

Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
    Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (DOCG)
    Both DOC and DOCG wines refer to zones which are more specific than an IGT, and the permitted grapes are also more specifically defined. The main difference between a DOC and a DOCG is that the latter must pass a blind taste test for quality in addition to conforming to the strict legal requirements to be designated as a wine from the area in question. Presently, there are 120 IGT zones. In February 2006 there were 311 DOC plus 32 DOCG appellations, according to the PDF document V.Q.P.R.D. Vini (DOCG – DOC): Elenco e Riferimenti Normativi al 07.02.2006, published by the Italian Ministry of Agriculture
  • Options
    You absolute pigeon cock.
  • Options
    thank u all so why the hell then!!!???
  • Options
    Were they English grammar tutors?
  • Options
    It's because you are so gorgeous- obviously!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    1983 wrote:
    I've been spit-roasted three times this week but you don't hear me bragging.
    :lol:

As was once said:
    People complain of a shortage of this and that - for instance, of a shortage of cotton. I say that in the next four years we shall produce our own German cloth.
    Others raise the question of rubber. I tell you that factories will spring from the earth and that in four years we shall ride on our own German rubber tires.
    It may then be asked, 'With what motive power will you drive you cars?' I say that we shall take gasoline from our own oil and coal.
    Whenever I see the Labor Front I am impressed by the word 'front.' It signifies one will, one goal of achievement. Life is hard for many, but it is hardest if you are unhappy and have no faith. Have faith. We are not a helpless State.
    Nothing can make me change my own belief. I am convinced that the unworthiest among us is he who cannot master his ill fortune.
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:
    thank u all so why the hell then!!!???

Have you got a big cock ?
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:

Cause you go to clubs full of easy women, And they don't know how utterly retarded you are.
  • Options
    Women are like buses.

You stand around waiting for one for what seems like forever, then 3 come at once.

:(

That's your answer.

And I can prove it mathematically if you're interested.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote:
    You stand around waiting for one for what seems like forever, then 3 come at once.

Sticky :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Sticky :D

Oh you horny little perve! :razz:
  • Options
    *giggles*
  • Options
    wow! Have a biscuit
  • Options
    ive no idea, the lord moves in mysterious ways.
  • Options
    An intruiging phenomenon ... I shall look more into it later
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote:
    Women are like buses.

:(

That's your answer.

And I can prove it mathematically if you're interested.

Can you actually prove it? Beacuase I would be interested in that! :p

And they dont come in threes, I've been waiting for ages and only have the one male bus approaching, unless there are another two guys somewhere that fancy me. ;)
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:

Because you are as cute as a bug in a rug! :)
  • Options
    why even bother asking? drop to your knees and thank the good lord!
  • Options
    Can you actually prove it? Beacuase I would be interested in that! :p

And they dont come in threes, I've been waiting for ages and only have the one male bus approaching, unless there are another two guys somewhere that fancy me. ;)

:flirt: that would be telling :p

Erm, well using the proof for buses coming in threes. All women are going along, and the first women cops off with all the guys she comes to, and the second women behind, because she doesnt have to stop for guys she catches up, and so does the third woman too, because the first two remain in equilibrium.

Then they get to you after you've been waiting forever (because they've been wokring their way through all the other men) and there's three at once! :D

Well, it works for buses... :blush:
  • Options
    damn I wanna be asked out 5 times a day. I am getting nada at the moment.

well to be fair there is probably 1 girl that is interested in me that I pulled on new years eve, tho she also pulled my 2 mates a swell, but I aint interested in here.

Am hoping to see an old friend (girl) next week to catch up and since last time we met I said I was interested in her, hoping that maybe we can be more then friends.
  • Options
    5 people eh. If only we were all so lucky. Actually that'd do my head in.
  • Options
    Well rss, since it seems to be annoying you so much, could you send a few my way? Things have been rather spartan of late :D
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote:
    :flirt: that would be telling :p

Erm, well using the proof for buses coming in threes. All women are going along, and the first women cops off with all the guys she comes to, and the second women behind, because she doesnt have to stop for guys she catches up, and so does the third woman too, because the first two remain in equilibrium.

Then they get to you after you've been waiting forever (because they've been wokring their way through all the other men) and there's three at once! :D

Well, it works for buses... :blush:

Well it does seem to normally work for buses, not sure about guys though. RSS dont complain about getting asked out that much, its a good thing.
  • Options
    It takes a special man to make three ladies come at once.

But I digress.

ntroduction

Project for the electronic capture of supporting hardcopy documentation (including Legal papers & plans) currently residing with Asset Management. and located in C403.

The County Terrier is available to anyone who may wish to identify Essex County Council interests such as staff of the County Council, District Councils, public services and ECC appointed consultants. The system details facts that affect the use of ECC sites, i.e. covenant/lease details, planning approvals/conditions, wayleaves, etc, and contains historic and other details contained in copy documentation taken from the County Council title deeds along with conveyencing plans and supporting property related documentation.

The County Terrier ownership, that was previously maintained manually on 5,000 Ordnance Survey maps, was digitized over a period from 1999 – 2002 and is currently accessed via Desktop GIS software.

Objective (Business Outcome)

To build on previous work and make the County Terrier records available electronically, working towards meeting the requirements of the Essex Approach & particular electronic services:

“using information technology to make it easier to find and exchange relevant information in a range of forms”.