Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

penis size

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi
iv recently started having sex.
the man im with is older than i am and his penis is the biggest iv seen in real life. i was wondering how much is too much and can i do myself any permanent damage through frequent sexual encounters with him?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    big aggers wrote:
    hi
    iv recently started having sex. [...] his penis is the biggest iv seen in real life.

I love that.

no worries, you are not taking damage, except he has a space rocket inside there and you are rodeo riding him...
  • Options
    as long as he's not so big it hurts i dont think it'll do any harm. i mean lok at the size of some of them dildo's, bigger than any man i've ever seen! yet they're on sale...
  • Options
    true but for my first time, and in the back of his car, there was a slight discomfort.
    i have prepared myself before hand using pencils to begin with and slowly working my way up to a size i was comfortable with which in all honesty is no larger than the cardboard tube found on an expired toilet roll.
    this man is like a horse but i dont want to lose him
  • Options
    Hahaha you're a funny one!

But on the very unlikely, doubtful, off-chance you're being serious then I think it's safe to say you'll be reet -- it's just that having your first sexual experience with someone in the back of their car isn't going to enhance your comfort and relaxation whether they have an enormous schlong or a pinworm. I would be more worried about lead poisoning to be honest :chin:
  • Options
    youll be fine.
  • Options
    Take you time when having sex, lots of foreplay, and a LOT of lube. You tend to get used to it.
  • Options
    big aggers wrote:
    this man is like a horse but i dont want to lose him

lol Classic
  • Options
    haha

lucky guy.

make sure you get plenty of foreplay and are wet down there, maybe some lube for insurance and then I'd say the first few times, tell him tot ake it easy, as you can get tears down there.
  • Options
    Dear me are these threads for real?!
  • Options
    just tell him to take is slow because you want to feel it go in and out and so forth. Have lots of lube....or make sure he hits your g-spot before hand with a finger or toy...then you'll be all set.

Holy your one lucky girl....the bigger the better!! good luck:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
  • Options
    dd38ll wrote: »

Holy your one lucky girl....the bigger the better!! good luck:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

That is NOT true! There is such a thing as too big. Never met one myself but they're out there. I've heard stories of ones that go down to the knee :shocking:
  • Options
    you'll get used to his size in time.
  • Options
    I've posted in another thread that I'm typically with smaller framed gals. I've run into this, and trust me you'll be fine. Go very slow, and invest in a good edible lubricant. You can make it fun for both of you as you experiment with the intercourse part. There is no wrong way, just be yourself and experiment. You might be surprised how patient and interested this bloke is in your wanting to be careful. I wish you much luck and good shagging!