Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Business loan from Princes Trust

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I already have a nicely typed bussiness plan to give to the Princes Trust but they sent me this book thing to write only a basic plan down, I was wondering if I should just go ahead and send mine as the book thing they sent me seems a little unprofessional and my hand writting isn't the neatest either.

I had spoken to a guy in their call centre but he sounded a bit drippy and didn't seem to know much.

Comments

• Options
    Go ahead, why not try both? They can't exactly penalise you for having more detail than they wanted. Why not send their letter back with yours paperclipped and write on it 'find attatched / enclosed'.

:thumb: best of luck :)
  • Options
    Just heard that like it done their way so sending my plan probably isn't a good idea. I'll write out theirs and see what happens. not to keen on getting a loan but it's gonna be the quickset way.
  • Options
    why not see if you can apply online - or alternatively print out your answers to longer sections and stick them onto the paper form. My hand writing is terrible as is my spelling so I always do that to be on the safeside.