Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Poor Woman!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    It was the closing sentence of the article that was the strangest.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Randomgirl wrote:
    It was the closing sentence of the article that was the strangest.
    That was the funny part! :D

They should have worked out the bugs or anything before releasing it. Unless she didn't wash her hands or something like that.
  • Options
    That was the funny part! :D

They should have worked out the bugs or anything before releasing it. Unless she didn't wash her hands or something like that.
    Lmao
  • Options
    I wonder if that's the one at the Haymarket!
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:
    Lmao
    Hey, I think they should make every toilet impossible to get out of unless you wash your hands first. Unless there isn't any soap, in which case it will slap whoever is supposed to take care of it until they refill it.
  • Options
    Hey, I think they should make every toilet impossible to get out of unless you wash your hands first. Unless there isn't any soap, in which case it will slap whoever is supposed to take care of it until they refill it.

Yeah me too. Sometimes i wonder if there is any point in washing your hands.

Those that don't wash them will just put all their germs or even wee on the door handle, so those that wash their hands have to use the same handle to get out the toilet anyway putting all the germs and other peoples urine back on your own hands anyway! So why bother! Hope that makes sense:p
  • Options
    squeal wrote:
    Yeah me too. Sometimes i wonder if there is any point in washing your hands.

Those that don't wash them will just put all their germs or even wee on the door handle, so those that wash their hands have to use the same handle to get out the toilet anyway putting all the germs and other peoples urine back on your own hands anyway! So why bother! Hope that makes sense:p
    :yes: It's annoying like hell.
  • Options
    Hahah evil toilet

I was on vigrin trains last week and I was trying to go to the loo and I was busting cos I'm scared of virgin trains toilets so I was hoping not to have to use it, but every time I pressed the button to shut the door it just opened again! I looked like a right idiot just standing there while it opened and closed and then hopping around so I didn't wee on the floor. Everyone was staring. It was like the opposite of the women stuck in the toilet
  • Options
    kangoo wrote:
    It was like the opposite of the women stuck in the toilet
    "Man unstuck outside of eatery"? :p

Well, you're lucky it opened right away. Imagine if it had stayed closed for half a minute or so. ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    See? They also think she didn't wash her hands!
    EDIT: Or not. I misunderstood a paragraph in the article.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Lol.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    kangoo wrote:
    Hahah evil toilet

I was on vigrin trains last week and I was trying to go to the loo and I was busting cos I'm scared of virgin trains toilets so I was hoping not to have to use it, but every time I pressed the button to shut the door it just opened again! I looked like a right idiot just standing there while it opened and closed and then hopping around so I didn't wee on the floor. Everyone was staring. It was like the opposite of the women stuck in the toilet

Welcome to Virgin Trains!
  • Options
    shes must be from ashington. neva get thst in longfrsminthgonton like
  • Options
    Well, you're lucky it opened right away. Imagine if it had stayed closed for half a minute or so. ;)

That happened to an old woman! I pressed the open button cos it said it was unoccupied and the door opened in slow motion and there was an old woman sitting on the toilet! I pressed close again and it closed in slow motion, with everyone standingf outside like :o The woman just sat there!

I hate virgin trains toilets :mad:
  • Options
    olaola wrote:
    shes must be from ashington. neva get thst in longfrsminthgonton like
    :confused:
  • Options
    funny