Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Diploma in financial studies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
hi guys, i got a financial studies(Dipfs) exam on wednesday but i cant remember my username and password and i cant cal up college because they aren't open. is there any chance any one can copy and paste the notes from the website in here so i can revise for it. i would be forever grateful lol

Thanks guys
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Forgot to say what unit it is lol silly me, its unit one financing the future
  • Options
    I don't think any of us are going to be able to help you unfortunately, I'd recommend calling up your college tomorrow morning. Is there no 'forgot your password' link on the website?

Best of luck
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote:
    I don't think any of us are going to be able to help you unfortunately, I'd recommend calling up your college tomorrow morning. Is there no 'forgot your password' link on the website?

Best of luck

if you've forgotten both your user name and password, you can't be e mailed your password from the website even if a link does exist.
    the idea of needing a user name and password is to prevent just anyone from copying / distributing / viewing content of the website.
    you will have to get in touch with your college monday morning to sort your problem out. but in the mean time, why don't you revise off your course notes?