Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bit of a problemo..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, I've only had sex twice. Had to use the MAP, on that occasion (they were the same night) because we were a bit stupid. I did bleed, but I was due on my period so I put it down to that...?

Ever since I took the MAP I seem to be screwed though. Doc told me to take my pill again after a 2day break so now I really haven't a clue when I should be genuinely on my period. Since I took it though I have been bleeding on and off, like yesterday at work it felt asif I came on my period, so I used a tampon, then changed it in the afternoon, but during the afternoon there was no need for it!

So, when I'm being fingered and stuff am still bleeding. Even though sometimes it is just clitoral stimulation, I seem to bleed quite abit afterwards.. it's really starting to worry me, because I dunno if it is my period or not, or what the hell it is if I'm entirely honest!

And I want to perhaps get jiggy with my guy tonight :( But so so worried about just randomly bleeding..

Anybody any ideas? Thanks xx

Comments

• Options
    maybe your cycle just needs another month to sort itself out and get back to normal.

No damage was done to yourself when you had sex was it? Because that may cause you to bleed.

But it just sounds like your period is being really irregular because it's been messed up this month by the pill, and it just needs to get back to normal. As for tonight with you guy, you could just explain you can't because you're on your period
  • Options
    yeah im sure that ur "internal calender" is messed up cos of missing pills, loosing ur virginity etc. It shud be fine next month just carry on taking your pill. Unless the bleeding is due to sex...which is doubt it is if its happened after the event.

Just be careful when ur gettin jiggy tonite :)
  • Options

No damage was done to yourself when you had sex was it? Because that may cause you to bleed.
    Hmmm not that I actually know of. It aint like am gonna be able to find out is it lol?
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    yeah im sure that ur "internal calender" is messed up cos of missing pills, loosing ur virginity etc. It shud be fine next month just carry on taking your pill. Unless the bleeding is due to sex...which is doubt it is if its happened after the event.

Just be careful when ur gettin jiggy tonite :)
    Well, after he had fingered me he said there were some blood but I honestly just put it down to my first time...

Not sure now anymore! I'm hoping your right and it will just sort itself out soon enough!
  • Options
    could be ur hymen breaking
  • Options
    the bleeding that is when u first had sex
  • Options
    or mayb i have no idea