Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Brilliant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just woken up with a stinger of a hangover...and i've found a lump in one of my nuts

just brilliant, just what I needed.

just want to know wheres the best place to go,
Doctor or GUM clinic? cos i want to go to the latter as well, just wondered if i could do both at the same time

:no: :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    go to the doctor. if you mention that you want to get checked out for STIs too then the doctor might be able to do that for you.. or he will refer you to the clinic.
  • Options
    You'll probably need to see a doctor about the lump - unless you really think it's related to an sti?

If you go to a GUM clinic you can get tested for everything in one go - a service that's not always available at GPs.

Click here to find your nearest clinic.

Good luck
  • Options
    well just got back from the docs, thanks for the info guys, everythings a-ok turned out to be some sort of cyst or something but its going away now.

next
    TO THE GUM clinic......Away!

thanks again
  • Options
    hello all again.

now I'm getting worried, that lump is still there/back.

I have been to the docs, he said it was a cyst.

is it normal for these things to still be there after this long, or even come back?
  • Options
    Yup. A cyst is just a fluid filled lump. It;s generally a good idea to get it removed though, just in case.