Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ordering takeaway food online!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thought some of you may be interested in this:

http://www.fillmybelly.com/

Comments

• Options
    We have somewhere local-ish that does that the website address was on the side of a bus but I forgot it :(
  • Options
    I've seen that on different resturant commercials...well not that specifically, but that you can place your order via internet. Too high tech for me.
  • Options
    lol isn't that the ultimate lazy thing to do?
  • Options
    lol isn't that the ultimate lazy thing to do?

lol My parents phoned up one time to order something, the place we orded from is about a mile from our house and it took over an hour for them to arrive.
  • Options
    http://www.santaspizza.com/

the local takeaway does online ordering, its no more lazy than ringing it up for delivery i guess. i dont do either usually tho. just pop round if i really need a takeaway.

its not the best around tho.
  • Options
    Domino's Pizza do online ordering around here. Any other takeaway that I personally use will do it over the phone. The only one that does is the chippy, but tbh, with how close my local chippy is, in the time it would have taken me to call them, give them my order, them pack it up for me, get to a car and drive it round for me... I could have walked there and back and ate half the meal.

ETA: Just thought about it and it's rare that I do actually have takeaways delivered. Either my parents, boyfriend or most of my friends can drive round there anyway. The only time it really comes in useful is when pissed, or when it's me and my mates getting ready to go out and need the food to come to us, rather than walk all the way into town, to walk home, then go back into town to go out!
  • Options
    Excellent. Using the phone makes me nervous and dominoes is bloody expensive. This is the greatest idea in the world!!
  • Options
    Here, if you order pizza from Dominos pizza online... you get up to 30% discount!!!
  • Options
    To be honest, if the website doesn't even cover central London, where does it cover? Certainly nothing available around Islington
  • Options
    or Birmingham
  • Options
    Or York :(
  • Options
    hmm...i dont know then. It covers nottingham and the flyer i picked up doesnt seem to mention any place in particular so i assumed it was a country wide thing
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I found this one the other day that sounds like it works the same way - Just Eat, loads in Islington for you JimV...
  • Options
    dominos pizza :yum:
  • Options
    Or York :(
    Dammit!

P.S in halls you could just order a pizza from whatever it's called, JJ's I think. Free from your internal phone :D