Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Update...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was telling you lot about a girl who i really like the other day and how shes confuses me.

Last night she ended up staying at mine and having sex with me 3 times.
Then later that night she starts speaking about her ex from 6 months ago and saying she loves him still and she misses him every day!
This morning she woke up and wanting to have sex again and then changed her mind and was like its a bad idea "I dont want us getting too close and we should not of had sex till a couple of months down the line" She also told me shes so confused and she needs to speak to her friend straighten out her head.
:banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It seems to me that she likes you but is afraid of seeming "too easy" or something, and not completely over the ex, so she needs the friend's perspective, or just to talk about it with someone.
  • Options
    Headfuck!

It's harsh, but life's too short to get involved with people who are still hung up on their exes. If her thoughts are turning to him immediately after sex then that would tell me everything I needed to know, and it also can't exactly be a great feeling for you! She obviously isn't over this previous fella. But maybe she does genuinely like you and this is a stumbling block, maybe this is her still rebounding - either way it's only going to cause you heartache if you have strong feelings for her.

It's the most difficult thing to do when you really like someone and there is something between you, but I think you need to lay your cards on the table. Be as honest as you can about where you see things going, and ask her seriously how she reconciles her relationship with her ex with her new relationship with you. Then I'd give her - and yourself - time and space to sort out what she wants in her own mind, it sounds as though she really hasn't a clue at the moment. It's the oldest cliche in the book but what will be will be, it's not an "all hope is lost" situation but if you don't get to the bottom of things then this is the kind of thing that could be very protracted and painful.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Headfuck!
    :yes: says it all really.
    if i were you i'd leave off the relationship. the girl has still got issues with her ex.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help guys her saying about how she loves her ex aint a great feeling it sucked so bad how can i compete with that!.
    she said she would never get back with her ex as things would not work now, And she likes me but dont know what she wants from me saying she dont want to get to close...

I think in a few weeks time im just going to say how shes fucking up my head and be totally honest with her. It can go two ways, I think that will clear up my thoughts. I do want to see her so bad no matter what, but its making me feel like shit so its something I think I have to do.
  • Options
    eseses wrote:
    I was telling you lot about a girl who i really like the other day and how shes confuses me.

Last night she ended up staying at mine and having sex with me 3 times.
    Then later that night she starts speaking about her ex from 6 months ago and saying she loves him still and she misses him every day!
    This morning she woke up and wanting to have sex again and then changed her mind and was like its a bad idea "I dont want us getting too close and we should not of had sex till a couple of months down the line" She also told me shes so confused and she needs to speak to her friend straighten out her head.
    :banghead:

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebound.
  • Options
    I was thinking about me being a rebound but she used to like me when she was with her bf too we was pretty close then and always have been for the last 2 years, But then still I could be a rebound.
  • Options
    rebound or not. i think you need to give some serious thought to where your relationship is going.
  • Options
    Whatever, awesome. You got laid. Better than nothing.

You could've just fallen asleep and left the lamp on.

Sex is more exciting.
  • Options
    Yeh thats what im trying to think junker but I think im worried about getting closer than i already am, im normally a person whos like what ever! but this time around im not it sucks.

Otter I decided to speak to her to see where the relationship was going she said if anyone asked me out even my ex i would still say no and i would never get back with my ex things have changed so dont worry. i would say no to any relationship its not you, I really like you and i would like to carry on seeing each other and hanging out as it is because i really like you.

So the bottom line is she wants to see me and have the company from me and has thought about a relationship with me but she is not 100% so she would feel mean if she hurt me as we been friends since we was 15 not best of friends but okay friends,
    She said the more we see each other the closer she feels but dont know how things will turn out but at the same time she just wants to be single and have fun with her mates and not feeled held back.