Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Places to go for day trips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Looking for somewhere to take the gf for a day trip around the end of march (her birthday).
We've recently been to London and it was good, I dont really think theres that much we didnt see when we were there though so I dont think its worth going back to do sight-seeie stuff. Is there anywhere else we could go?

Has to be somewhere that is accessable by train, has enough to keep us occupied for a whole day and is somewhere actually worth going to (so not just citys - we already live in one of those and they're all pretty much the same)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Isle of Wight. Though you'd have to get a ferry.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    is it somewhere you could go for a day? or a stop in a hotel overnight jobby?
    Also, whats there? i cant says i really know anything about the place
  • Options
    Oxford. Not biased at all!
  • Options
    First off, where do you live? Secondly, what kind of things do you like doing if you don't like sight-seeie stuff? Or is it just London sight-seeie stuff you don't fancy?
  • Options
    I live in Nottingham and yes, sight seeing is what we're after bascially.
    Somewhere nice to go that has things to see and things to do other than just shopping..