Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Spiders on Drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know if any of you have seen this before but it's really funny :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc&eurl

Comments

• Options
    I thought it was serious fo9r a minute lol. :lol:
  • Options
    Animal abuse.

Humorous! :lol:
  • Options
    Lol funny stuff.
    I thought you were going to tell us a story about how you got spider high or something.
  • Options
    no, its just a pisstake of different drugs :)
  • Options
    Funniliy enough though, this reminded me when I did used to see spiders in my bedroom after I'd been smoking all night/day - they must've been well fooked!!

And my dog for that matter....
  • Options
    This rules.

I :heart: spiders
  • Options
    I'm not watching that, if it's got spiders in.

Once there was this massive spider in my house, not far off being a tarantula, Even my brother had never seen a spider so big. So he caught it in some container, took it down to his mates house, and they decided to get it stoned, Blew a load of weed smoke at it. Was funny, They let it go, and it kept falling over.. :D
  • Options
    Blew a load of weed smoke at it. Was funny, They let it go, and it kept falling over.. :D

So you don't mind seeing spiders if they are being abused...? Doesn't reflect well on you I'm afraid...:eek2:
  • Options
    That was funny. :lol: We used to have spiders that big in our gaden last year. :nervous:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    That's amazing! :lol:
    When I saw the title I thought it had become a common occurence for people to find spiders on the drugs they buy.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    When I saw the title I thought it had become a common occurence for people to find spiders on the drugs they buy.

Yeah I quite often find spiders on my coke, greenfly in my weed, Bees with my E's :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Good find lipsy! :D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I just searched for animals on drugs on YouTube thinking it would be funny, but it really wasn't. Infact it was pretty horrific.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_SfugwEVBU
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    silverhalo wrote:
    So you don't mind seeing spiders if they are being abused...? Doesn't reflect well on you I'm afraid...:eek2:

I don't wanna see them at all, I was told what happened to it, I was hiding upstairs :razz:
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I just searched for animals on drugs on YouTube thinking it would be funny, but it really wasn't. Infact it was pretty horrific.

yeah i've seen that, its horrible :s proper spazzin out
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

Just watched that, it's fucking harsh
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

poor cat

:mad:
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

Holy crap. Bastards.
  • Options
    My favourite is this narcoleptic dog

I read somewhere that scientists, apparently for want of anything better to do, actually did a load of proper tests with spiders and drugs to see how their webs would turn out. As you would expect, the spider on weed made a crappy web but interestingly the spider on acid made a web even more intricate than usual.
  • Options
    ahahah
  • Options
    My favourite is this narcoleptic dog

I read somewhere that scientists, apparently for want of anything better to do, actually did a load of proper tests with spiders and drugs to see how their webs would turn out. As you would expect, the spider on weed made a crappy web but interestingly the spider on acid made a web even more intricate than usual.

I've read about that before (or something similar) but I wasn't sure where I'd read it. I'm sure it could be tracked down.

Oh, and narcoleptic dog is hilarious. There's another one on youtube somewhere with a dog who has narcolepsy and it is triggered when the dog gets excited about anything at all. Makes eating really hard because the dog gets excited when it sees the food and falls asleep in the food, wakes up and it happens all over again. The only time the dog can stay awake is if it is really calm.
  • Options
    hah

haha that cracked me up. at the beggining i thought it was an actual documentary cuz when i got arrested for distribution of marijuana they made me watch a movie on how bad marijuana is for the body and they were using monkeys as testers and they would actually hold the joint themselves and everything. And this movie kinda started like the one I saw.
  • Options

I think I've seen this before.. wasn't it caffiene that made the most fucked up web out of them all?

If not I think I may have my wires crossed.
  • Options
    The spiiders were awesome. It's actually made me want to test that out for real.
    Wonder how a spider on E's would react?
    Or Phet?