Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dita dumps Marilyn

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
According to New York Post Dita is serving Manson divorce papers sometime tomorrow, citing irreconcilible differences. She wanted to divorce Manson before Christmas but hadn't been able to reach him - she'd moved out of the couple's home, and he hadn't even noticed.
Aparently Mansons been drinking heavily over the past few months.

Pretty sad really, they looked like they were forever.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    how much do you think i would get for an invitation adressed to Dita Von Teese for a Jean Paul Gaultier fashion show with her lipstick mark on it?
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    how much do you think i would get for an invitation adressed to Dita Von Teese for a Jean Paul Gaultier fashion show with her lipstick mark on it?
    A court order to return it? Probably a good idea to wait 'til this is all over the news and cash in then though. I can't imagine it being loads though. She's not a huge celebrity, and she's not dead or anything.
  • Options
    lol a court order??

anyway.. i was hoping maybe she would have obsessive fans or soemthing. maybe i should start looking at her websites or put it on ebay.
  • Options
    I never really thought whether they were a longlasting couple or not apart from the fact they were married. Ive mainly seen pictures of them seperate
  • Options
    She moved out and he didn't notice? :confused:
  • Options
    didn't anyone see that episode of faking it last week where they got this woman from Wales to strip, Dita was giving her tips.
  • Options
    I heard somewhere that Manson's been snorting excessive amounts of Cocaine too, that might have something to do with it.