Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

This Life!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Its on BBC 2 now, the first episode, followed by another. And again every night in the build up to the 10th anniversary. Fantastic.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I'm gonna have to watch this. I saw the first episode ages ago, and from what I hear, it's a pretty legendary show.
  • Options
    Good God, was that really 10 years ago?! :o

ETA: I never saw the appeal of this show, I thought the characterisations were shallow and the storylines facile. The only thing that stood out about it was the way it was shot, which was somewhat innovative at the time, but hard to see what the fuss was about ten years down the line.
  • Options
    Rings a bell....whats it about again?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Its on BBC 2 now, the first episode, followed by another. And again every night in the build up to the 10th anniversary. Fantastic.

Repeats I take it? I loved it back in the day :)
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Repeats I take it? I loved it back in the day :)

Yeah, twice a night Mon-Thur in the run up to This Life - 10 years on, coming this Christmas.

Can it be really 10 years?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Sorry to drag this back up, but just a reminder for anyone who is interested that it's the This Life ten years on episdode tonight at 9pm on BBC 2. :thumb: