Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New Gents Club in my area

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
www.clubminx.co.uk

gonna become a regular, i hope its busy so i can watch free dances. much more sociable and gentlemanly than loud nightclubs where people do much the same thing under false pretences.

can i dance with the girls? that'd be a sight. viva la revolution.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I remember once we went ona stag night and one of the girls check her undies at one of the guys .. he sniffed it . lol .. that shocked her :thumb:
  • Options
    gentlemens clubs in the UK can be very hit and miss i've found, i'd check it out before deciding its gonna be the place for you.

theres one opened here not too long ago and we went to check it out and it were crap...

but good luck.
  • Options
    I'd love to go to a lap dancing club, but as a woman going i'd feel a little intimidated. I've asked my S.O, but he doesn't want to go with me. Men. :impissed:
  • Options
    Blokes going occassionally i think is alright, men that are regulars i find quite sad.

I'd so go to one though, well if i wasn't a girl.
  • Options
    Whats the point in going to those clubs if you cannot get pissed? Or can you once your inside?
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    Whats the point in going to those clubs if you cannot get pissed? Or can you once your inside?

of course you can, they all have fully licenced bars. usually which are overpriced, but you get some eye candy serving your drinks.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    of course you can, they all have fully licenced bars. usually which are overpriced, but you get some eye candy serving your drinks.

Your not allowed to go in pissed though are you?
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    Your not allowed to go in pissed though are you?

depends how pissed i guess, if you are sober enough to get into a normal club/pub they'd probably let you in..more likely to get your money off ya. If you were completely out of control, i doubt they would, but from my experience they aint particualrly strict on it. Big groups of lads may sometimes struggle, but splitting up helps this.

god i sound like a pro. i dont visit these places that regularly.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Blokes going occassionally i think is alright, men that are regulars i find quite sad. /quote]

Im an occassional visitor, dont think there is anything wrong with it. It would be worrying if i was there every day.

:thumb:
  • Options
    I've been in one in Bham, was trashed when I got there, lost the 1 person I held on to until I got there, got completely and utterly trashed to the tune of 200+ quid. :banghead:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    koe_182 wrote:
    depends how pissed i guess, if you are sober enough to get into a normal club/pub they'd probably let you in..more likely to get your money off ya. If you were completely out of control, i doubt they would, but from my experience they aint particualrly strict on it. Big groups of lads may sometimes struggle, but splitting up helps this.

:yes:

I've been a few times to different ones, even managed to meet up with a dancer after she's finished before. :D

I han't been for a while though because my sister dances at the local one, and it would be a bit weird.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    I'd love to go to a lap dancing club, but as a woman going i'd feel a little intimidated. I've asked my S.O, but he doesn't want to go with me. Men. :impissed:

did you just want to go and sit, have a drink and look around, or did you want a dance too?