Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anal sex good or bad?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone tell me what are the advantages of anal sex from a males pov as i am a curious 18yr old.

Comments

• Options
    Anal sex brings with it a whole different feeling for both the bloke and the lass.
    my g/friend and i find it more intimate than vaginal sex, as it requires a lot more trust not to hurt your partner. I find, from a male POV that her ass is a lot tighter, and that makes it horny for me. she like the feeling of it as well, as she can diddle aways to her hearts content. we have tried with a vibrator as well as me, and she like the 'full feeling' it gives her.
    the only thing is make sure you both want to do it - if you want it and your partner doesnt then it can be VERY painful!! In balance, she did push the vibe up me as well, as so to show me how tight it feels!
    us lubricant of some sort as well, if you dont, you will be very sore afterwards, not to mention it can be painful even if you are relaxed.
    be safe!
  • Options
    oh yea

u should try it yal can start by stimulatting eachothers anus
  • Options
    latin dude wrote:

y0, tis tred iz lyk relly old :banghead: :shocking: :crazyeyes :mad: :nervous: :sour:
  • Options
    Are the 1st 3 posters all the same dude?
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote:
    Are the 1st 3 posters all the same dude?

i doubt it, unless he was sad enough to ask a question then answer it himself 6 years later, hah
  • Options
    There's actually someone on another forum I post at going under the name of "Latino guy". And he's been posting crap like this, I wonder if there the same. lol
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    latin dude wrote:
    Get a grip moron.

Dont reply to old threads.

You latino plank.