Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Argh !! bloomin ex's !!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why do they make you go crazy !?

Saw my love (after 9 months of being split) ...(she broke up with me)...she wanted a hug and a kiss straight up !! :eek:

Who does she think she is? come and go like that !?!
....anyway...we talked got on great (as usual :( )...i ask her out for a drink, she says yes, she tells me she hasnt had any good relationships since us....she asks if im seeing someone.

I leave her with a hug and a kiss. Im very confused ....after 5 seconds of seeing her amazing eyes, i wanted to grab her and call her mine again !! :banghead:

Ive been doing so well without her, and in 5 seconds she destroys all i have built up !! :mad:

Now she doesnt want to go for a drink....wtf !

Why are you girls so bloooooomin complicated?!?!?

..sorry for the rant. Need a hug :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Ohhhh mate ... this has happened to me in the last few days .. well not the kissing bit but pretty much the rest. Fucking confused me to hell :( !!!!
  • Options
    Lol if you haven't seen her in 9 months, i hardly think she is "coming and going like that".

I may have missed something, but it doesn't sound like much? Unless the hugging and kissing was like proper hugging and kissing? In which case shes probably trying to fuck with your head, or she just wants some attention or something.
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:

Why are you girls so bloooooomin complicated?!?!?

Its in their genes :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote:
    Its in their genes :D

:rolleyes:

LacyMay wrote:
    "coming and going like that".

Yeh didnt really explain it well, weve texted and email, shes wanted to meet up, ive said no then i wanted to she says ok and then doesnt show or cancels late :(
  • Options
    Forget about her and move on mate. Yeah, easier said than done i know but you don't need this in your life do you ?

Maybe she's being a bitch, maybe she's being genuine and things are cropping up so she needs to cancel i, obviously, don't know but you don't need your head mucking up again. Do you still have feelings for her and maybe even think you could get back together ?
  • Options
    You are 100% right, i dont need this. Also yeh it is harder said than done.

I love her still with all my heart, but today ive decided to tell how it is. She has to risk her heart being broken for me, because frankly ive done it too much. All or nothing is the ultimatum i will give her.

I dont mind it being a no...i kinda want some closer on the relationship, or for us to go at it again. We were amazing and all my friends family loved her, like i was loved by her friends and family. It really was a special relationship.

If she is not even in the slightest way inclined to think about "us" again then i will just have to cut her out of my life, i cant be just friends with this girl. It would just be too hard.

Again sorry for ranting, but i think im making some sense of it all now.

:)
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:

Rant away, that's what we're here for. Glad you're straightening things out :)
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:

I love her still with all my heart, but today ive decided to tell how it is. She has to risk her heart being broken for me, because frankly ive done it too much. All or nothing is the ultimatum i will give her.

I dont mind it being a no...i kinda want some closer on the relationship, or for us to go at it again. We were amazing and all my friends family loved her, like i was loved by her friends and family. It really was a special relationship.

If she is not even in the slightest way inclined to think about "us" again then i will just have to cut her out of my life, i cant be just friends with this girl. It would just be too hard.

Hmm yeah im thinking about doing this, im in the same boat really. Can't see myself just being friends ... just within the last few days things have got really weird ... but i might write that in another thread. Don't wanna hijack this one :p But yeah an ultimatum is a good idea, make them realise that your really messing with your head and that they stay with you or leave you to move on.
  • Options
    Oh Phoenix :(

Remember that we were in the same boat, same type of breaking up too...

I hope for your sake that she won't screw you around ... I'm trying the friends thing soon, but dunno how that'd work, so hmm.

I'm glad that you've decided that you don't need her in your life, that's a big step and I'm proud of you. Hope that she either comes back in full or leaves you completely. Balls in your court now. Good luck and keep us updated :)
  • Options
    I do this to guys sometimes I guess, and I don't really mean it. But, for your sake, you should just cut her off as you can't be friends like that. Ignore her so that you can move on.
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:

That's great Phoenix, good for you. :thumb:

This girl should well know that if she comes to bother you again then she has to be willing to take you back fully. If not, then go away please!