Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Funny stories for Christmas.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any funny stories, about anyone and anything ?

To get you going. Years ago me and ex bf were staying with an elderly couple and we were just about to all go out when Mrs Jones let go of a real knicker ripping fart. I'm nearly doubled over laughing, so to try and save face turned round and looked at the bookshelf to take my mind of what had happened. And what was the title of the first book i saw ? 'Winds of Desire' Needless to say that had me in fits of laughter and a very red and angry Mrs Jones.

Comments

• Options
    A couple of years ago we had an electric kettle and a non electric kettle that both looked quite similar. My mum went to make a cup of tea in the kitchen, but accidently put the electric kettle on the aga not the non electric one. We only realised when we went into the kitchen and it had all melted. Spent the rest of chrismas with all the windows open trying to get rid of the smell of burning plastic :P
  • Options
    As a 'joke' I bought my brother a packet of crisps for Christmas to get him back for eating all of the crisps in the house during the year. To be fair it was one of those giant sized chipstick packets and I had wrapped it up and everything. Anyway as a surprise we went to spend crimbo with my granny and lots of family. I forgot I had got my brother this joke present so didnt get him another to compensate. Anywayyyyy...On Christmas day with my family crowded around I opened the present from my brother, a necklace. Really thoughtful. He opens his. It all went quiet. With me trying to stutter 'It's a joke cuz you always eat the crisps in the h-h-h-ouse'
  • Options
    You mean a different one from when I set the x-mas tree on fire???

Hmmm.... Can't think of anything right now.
  • Options
    When I was about five we used to have these baubles that looked like apples. My sister was looking after me while our au pair was in the kitchen and me being five and clearly intelligent, decided I wanted said apple bauble and consequently pulled the christmas tree down on top of me. Then Sara got the blame, heheh.