Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lingerie thread 2!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Didnt think it really fitted into Makoto's thread so, can anyone tell me some high street shops that sell sexy underwear for women?

I've been in ann summers and la senza - neither of which had anything decent.

Comments

• Options
    ordinary high street shops that have an underwear section.

Topshop, dorothy perkins, H&M, new look, george.
  • Options
    Try the department stores. John Lewis etc. If you're up for the scrum then TK Maxx sometimes has some lovely stuff, but it's very very hit and miss.
  • Options
    I wouldnt go for TKmaxx if youre buying for someone else because their sizes are incredibly weird - half the time thats why theyre in there.

Id suggest marks and spencer. Really nice good quality and sexy.
    Cant go wrong.
  • Options
    Nevermind, I got some alright ones from ann summers - just had to have a proper look earlier. I actually felt less uncomfortable than i thought i would in there :D
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Nevermind, I got some alright ones from ann summers - just had to have a proper look earlier. I actually felt less uncomfortable than i thought i would in there :D
    It's probably full of slightly embarassed men buying presents at this time of year!
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    It's probably full of slightly embarassed men buying presents at this time of year!

yeah i went in there the other day. But its not as embarrassing as you first think!