Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Problems...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry we seem to have continual problems with the boards overloading and shutting down - we'll be looking at getting a new server as soon as possible, though until early January you might need to bear with us.

Comments

• Options
    Good. I was tryoing to access the site around 10 to 10 this evening, but couldn't. So why does it say that my last visit was 9.49pm, even though I couldn't get past the community page?
  • Options
    Ok, at least it's not my computer playing up or my internet being shit like I thought it was.
  • Options
    Had an error page coming up, thought it was a problem with my internet though.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sofie wrote:
    Good. I was tryoing to access the site around 10 to 10 this evening, but couldn't. So why does it say that my last visit was 9.49pm, even though I couldn't get past the community page?
    Apparently the forum received your request to log in, but couldn't reply with the pages (or something like that). Very annoying, because topics I've not read have been marked as read...
  • Options
    Hope you get it sorted as soon as possible.. I need my thesite dosis regularly :(
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Ok, at least it's not my computer playing up or my internet being shit like I thought it was.

Yeah, saves thinking the net has broke and reseting the router I guess.

Oh well, hope the probs can be fixed easily!
  • Options
    Okay - still all over the place with some problems - going to try fixing it with a change but it might break a few things - bear with us.
  • Options
    Cut down on the tea consumption, should be able to afford a new server by the end of the week.
  • Options
    fucks sake - well down again tonight for a few hours - hopefully we will get this sorted soon :grump:
  • Options
    I bet it's due to Lady Jade, using the DVD tray as bagel warmer :D
  • Options
    Well thats just not good enough :p