Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can Someone Help Me Please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi i have found out the title and name of the song on the debenhams advert but i cant find any place to download it if anyone can help it would be appreciated....te song is called Santa Baby by Morgan Van Dam feat. Xara & Daniel Anderson

Thanks Angelajorja x

PS Merry Christmas x:banghead:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Hi i have found out the title and name of the song on the debenhams advert but i cant find any place to download it if anyone can help it would be appreciated....te song is called Santa Baby by Morgan Van Dam feat. Xara & Daniel Anderson

Thanks Angelajorja x

PS Merry Christmas x:banghead:

Hi there. :wave:

I have managed to download it for you, at least I think it is the right one! Just PM me a msn address or just any email address where you can recieve attachments and will get it to you as soon as I can! :)

and stop that :banghead:!!
  • Options
    aww thats nice of you ashlee
  • Options
    aww thats nice of you ashlee

I know how annoying it is to want a song, or want to know the name or something and not be able to get it.

So see someone else in that situation and am happy to help, It's a good song too anyhow!

:)
  • Options
    nd just to point out that sharing music through the boards that you haven't bought isn't allowed - so in the spirit of Christmas... don't do it again.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    nd just to point out that sharing music through the boards that you haven't bought isn't allowed - so in the spirit of Christmas... don't do it again.

Who says I haven't bought it?
  • Options
    no one, and if you have all the best to you - just pointing out the rules
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    no one, and if you have all the best to you - just pointing out the rules

"don't do it again" sort of implies that you think I haven't bought it.

:banghead:

But hey, I ain't getting stressed over it, calm ashlee calm!!

:yippe:
  • Options
    Well even if you have bought the song its still illegal to share it with other people who havent. so ner :razz:
  • Options
    So it would be OK for me to say to the OP, oh heres a link to limewire go download it yourself but I can't download it and send it to her. Pathetic if you ask me!! Either way, she is going to get the download.

Who would have thought an act of generiousity could turn into me being "told off". Fucking great isn't it!
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Well even if you have bought the song its still illegal to share it with other people who havent. so ner :razz:

So when you buy a CD and lend it to a friend you could get in trouble for doing so?
  • Options
    squeal wrote:
    So when you buy a CD and lend it to a friend you could get in trouble for doing so?

exactly!! Good example!

As far as I understood it, I could buy a CD and even copy it for a mate, so long as I wasn't making money out of it. I couldn't say hey, I will do you a copy for a couple of quid but could legally do them a copy and give them it.
  • Options
    ashlee wrote:
    exactly!! Good example!

As far as I understood it, I could buy a CD and even copy it for a mate, so long as I wasn't making money out of it. I couldn't say hey, I will do you a copy for a couple of quid but could legally do them a copy and give them it.
    No, that's illegal.
  • Options
    Home taping is killing music kids!!

They used to print that on the inner sleeve of vinyl records when I was a kid :lol:

The music companies always try and shit you up about those ones.

They dont like you copying stuff, tis true.
  • Options
    HomeTaping-blk.jpg