Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New Year mash-up

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
:wave:

We're planning to build a new TheSite screensaver for the New Year and would like to include your pics of anything relating to your hopes and dreams for 2007. So drop your photos and images in this thread.

we've got five space hoppers up for grabs for the five we like best. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    **Helen** wrote:
    :wave:

We're planning to build a new TheSite screensaver for the New Year and would like to include your pics of anything relating to your hopes and dreams for 2007. So drop your photos and images in this thread.

we've got five space hoppers up for grabs for the five we like best. :thumb:
    Im not on my computer, Im at Koes house :( so I have no funny pics. If you still have the one of me in my huge white hat, you are welcome to use that. I can pretend I am classy at new years!

P.S. Koes computer wont let me use apostrophes, sorry!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you are obviously not pressing the right buttons, the apostrophe's work fine
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    you are obviously not pressing the right buttons, the apostrophe's work fine

No it keeps going to some small box at the bottom called "quick find". I dont want to find anything quickly, i want a flaming apostrophe!! oh and i think your arrow keys are broken too...ill buy you a new computer for xmas ;)

Come home NOW please!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    calm down! i'll show you how to do them later.

i'll be home shortly!! is anyone home?

we best stop hogging this thread.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Bunnie wrote:
    If you still have the one of me in my huge white hat, you are welcome to use that.

Oh yeah - I remember that - yep we've still got it :)
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    calm down! i'll show you how to do them later.

i'll be home shortly!! is anyone home?

we best stop hogging this thread.
    nope! just me on my billy tod, with the kitties!

see you soon! sorry helen for taking over! :heart: