Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where is the best holiday destination for a group of lads in there 20's to get laid?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Where is the best holiday destination for a group of lads in there 20's to get laid?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Brighton
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Bradford Interchange.
  • Options
    Riyadh / Mecca
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    JsT wrote:
    Bradford Interchange.
    :lol: so funny but yet so true...many a romantic evening been spent there in the classy toilets!
  • Options
    Why have you posted this in two forums? You're just going to get the piss taken out of you twice.
  • Options
    why does it matter if I gave a made up name and noone here knows me.FUCK ALL thats what
  • Options
    why does it matter if I gave a made up name and noone here knows me.FUCK ALL thats what
    Somewhere in Spain.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

Calm ya passions ;) she's got no problem with you posting in the first place, she's just pointing out, in perhaps a cheeky way, that you don't need two threads for the same topic - which is true to be fair. I'll close this one so that people can continue to respond in the other :)
This discussion has been closed.