Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drunken mutterings?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Had a fab night out last night, was my best mates 18th and someone managed to get particularly muntered on cocktails... anyways, I got to the point of saying "I drink I'm thunk" then spent twenty minutes wondering why everyone was pissing themselves laughing. So my question is this- what fantastic lines has anyone come out with when inebriated, and have they gone down in history to be brought up every time you go out? As I feel mine may do...:banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Mine tend to get forgotton quite quickly (thank god). Although I did say I missed my boss harassing me (hes on holiday) the other week.
  • Options
    i once sent a text to my friend at the end of the night saying 'im fuched' instead of fucked and even though i didnt say it its caught on now - when we're out she'll say 'are you fuched yet?' haha. i couldnt find the k i guess...

when im drunk i never stop talking. oh no wait, thats all the time. :)
  • Options
    I don#t usually say stupid things(Well, no one haspickedup on itif I have) but I usually compensate by making a tit of myself.
  • Options
    'You can see her bollocks' Drunk and pointing at a bad cross dresser, in a short skirt, in the queue to get into the Gale last year. :D
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    "You know you are the best friend I have ever met!"

To everyone I see after a few voddies

OR

"Look at the state of her, what the hell has she come as? dirty bitch"

To everyone in a skirt above the knee, and a top showing more than one centimetre of cleavage, as i parade around with my boobs on show!
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote:
    "You know you are the best friend I have ever met!"

To everyone I see after a few voddies

OR

"Look at the state of her, what the hell has she come as? dirty bitch"

To everyone in a skirt above the knee, and a top showing more than one centimetre of cleavage, as i parade around with my boobs on show!

We must go drinking :heart:

Its been ages since I've drank in public so I cannot think of any :(
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    We must go drinking :heart:

Its been ages since I've drank in public so I cannot think of any :(
    name the time and place....ill be there with bells on my sweet!:yum: could do with some wine now, all the bastard shops are shut...i hate sundays! grrr
  • Options
    I've probably muttered loads of random shit whilst being drunk, I just can't remember any of it!
  • Options
    My latest stunts are...

Was arguing with a bouncer (like you do after a few too many), I wanted to go into a club to get my mate and he wouldn't let me, he said "You're barred" i said "i don't wanna go in anyway it's SHIT" (had been arguing for about 20 minutes to get in)

He said "you look like a Ballerina" and i said "yes that was the intention, whereas you just like like a Twat!"

Oh and a guy asked me where i was going i said "am going to get some Frickin' chicken" Dunno why i said that, but it definately caught on...

:p
  • Options
    i sent this to my friend ben a few weeks ago - (he very kindly decided to post it on myspace so everyone could read it :p )

We are very drol cyn i apolog now for me. I pp very drunk 't,:-)'t now. Im sorry.gb ha i like u 8 now.Pl ha u are nice. Ha. I am divol. It. I apologize. I an drunk but i ere not mean to. Pc ha I am late. I will be there a

ive done worse tho!!

one time me and 3 mates went to a quiz done the union and i got veery drunk - when the guy was saying whod won i for some reason thought we had (we hadn't - wed come last!) and got up and started walking to the stage. man then told me that NO i HADNT won and i made a face and shouted FUCK!! reeally loudly.
    .. havent been to the quiz since lol
    now every time i lose at something everyone shouts FUCK really loudly and sniggers at me!! no fair..
  • Options
    lol i wasn't drunk but I asked the receptionist at the drs for a list of family clanning plinics in front of everyone this morning :(
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    one time me and 3 mates went to a quiz done the union and i got veery drunk - when the guy was saying whod won i for some reason thought we had (we hadn't - wed come last!) and got up and started walking to the stage. man then told me that NO i HADNT won and i made a face and shouted FUCK!! reeally loudly.
    .. havent been to the quiz since lol
    now every time i lose at something everyone shouts FUCK really loudly and sniggers at me!! no fair..

haha that made me laugh! how embarassing :D

once after a night out the DJ was outside at the end of the night and i told him he was shit because he never played my requests and he would only ever play my friends requests if he bought him a drink, like bribing him! i was very drunk and felt a bit bad afterwards. but he was shit. so there.
  • Options
    kangoo wrote:
    lol i wasn't drunk but I asked the receptionist at the drs for a list of family clanning plinics in front of everyone this morning :(

I was in the waiting room of my GP's when a woman asked for an apartment to see the doctor and a repeat description :D
  • Options
    I say all sorts. The best recently was when I was waiting for the safety bus, and decided to sing a little song when it pulled in. To the tune of The A-Team Theme. With the words...

"Safety Bus! Up your bum."

When I went to the meeting, I was not so subtly reminded of it by everyone singing it to me as I walked in :blush:
  • Options
    I say all sorts. The best recently was when I was waiting for the safety bus, and decided to sing a little song when it pulled in. To the tune of The A-Team Theme. With the words...

"Safety Bus! Up your bum."

When I went to the meeting, I was not so subtly reminded of it by everyone singing it to me as I walked in :blush:
    what is a safety bus? do shed some safely shedded light
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote:
    what is a safety bus? do shed some safely shedded light

Something run by our Student Union, its a minibus you can call up at night and it works a bit like a taxi except you might end up on it with loads of people rather than just you, its only £1 wherever you go and its run by students!
  • Options
    I once asked someone for a line of their drink
  • Options
    :lol: @ this thread. Never been drunk enough to do anything I wouldn't normally do. However, after a few drinks (well, one can of beer and mouths of various others) I go around trying to hug everyone. :blush:
  • Options
    Something run by our Student Union, its a minibus you can call up at night and it works a bit like a taxi except you might end up on it with loads of people rather than just you, its only £1 wherever you go and its run by students!
    that sounds fab! i am jealous...i used to have spend a fortune getting back from Liverpool. :grump:
  • Options
    we have one of them :) altho ours is free - saying that tho, it only runs 3x a week so some nights you actually have to WALK home :P not on
  • Options
    Just random things like talking in strange accents and telling people I went to Sherbourne and saw a big frog. I've never been to Sherbourne.
  • Options

I :heart: the safety bus. It's awesome and I miss it. :(

I have no drunken quotes off the top of my head. Which is pretty bad, cos I usually come out with all kinds of drunken crap.
  • Options
    I came up with another one last night. In response to my friend asking me whether I wanted another drink or a lift home, I said "the tree looks stupid in white, so do coconuts" very drunkenly :confused: My friend thought I was talking about her car, and with hindsight I think I was probably talking about the malibu bottle :yeees:
  • Options
    A mate said last week with a drink in her hand... "I'm not drinking! Well I am now... but I'm not!!"

And :

"I think I should drop shrinking... strop drinking... STOP DRINKING"
  • Options
    I tend to guy up to random guys, hug them and have this conversation with them.

Me: What perfume are you wearing?
    Random Guy: Errrr none, why?
    Me: You smell soooo nice, you should bottle your smell and call it [insert random guys name here]

and when i say their name, I kinda wave my hand as if i'm showing them something.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I once asked someone for a line of their drink

Class....something me or someof my mates would do.

pretty messed up meself 2nite...off pills for good while, if not for good...got offered them for free 2nite and refused, the first step till getting off them.,but for coke thats a different story, very drunk,stoned and sniffed half a g 2nite..staff partym great crac,.

:razz: