Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My first making out, please help!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

This is my first post in this forum & I really need your advices. I’m 24 years old guy , I’ve a wonderful girlfriend, we’ve been going out for more than 4 months & all this time we didn’t do anything more than holding hands & quick kisses!!. We both came from very conservative families.

Last week, my girlfriend & I made up our mind to progress our relationship. We will go out the coming Saturday to a movie & then we will head to her house, when her family will not at home, we agreed to have making out but no sex.

I’m very nervous about the making out, I want it to be good to both of us, but more to her. I want her to enjoy it. How I can be sure of that.

I love kissing her & want to give her a perfect kiss. What would be the best way to kiss her & where I should put my hands while I’m kissing her, I’m thinking of fondling her breasts, forget to say that she got a really nice breasts & she know that I’d love to fondle her breasts.

After the kiss, what would be the best way to fondle her breasts & how to be sure that she will enjoy it too.

What else I can do to arouse her & make her enjoy the whole experience. What I really want is to satisfy her needs & not only mine, I love her so much & want this day to be as good as possible for her.

Lot of questions, I know, but can you give me your advice/thoughts/ideas

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    When you kiss her make sure not to open your mouth too wide, there's nothing worse than when someone opens it really wide and it feels like they're trying to eat your face, and you end up all wet (in the face). You could put one hand on the side of her face, holding her hair back lightly, and the other on her side and gradually move up to the breasts from there if u feel appropriate. But back to the actual kiss, don't push your tongue in too far, put it in and massage hers with urs gently.. that's pretty much the best way i can think to describe it.
  • Options
    yeah with kisses dont put ur tongue in too far, and dont be too wet lol. Making out normally consists of lots of kissin for a long time, so your hands can go in many places. Like her hips, waist, thigh, bum, face, brests, up her back. Many places really. As for the breast thing, i assume she likes it being done. I like my nipples being played with but everyone is different so see how she reacts.
  • Options
    where to put your hands? i wouldn't go straight in for the kill (i.e. her boobs), try just rubbing her leg or running your hand over her body and gradually get closer to her boobs. you'll probably be able to guage whether or not she'd be happy with that by her reaction to you putting your hands in other places. also if she err, rubs you in places then more than likely she wouldn't mind you doing the same to her. but go slowly so you can give her the chance to say she's not happy or whatever.
  • Options
    if your aiming for the boobs my advice is to start with your hands on her hips then you can subtly move them up...usually works for my bf. Personally i think you should just go with what feels good for you at the time, these things cant be planned to much or youll be too busy thinking about what your going to do next and you might get to tense to enjoy it, just let it be a natural thing, much more fun that way.
  • Options
    Ra24 wrote:

I’m thinking of fondling her breasts, forget to say that she got a really nice breasts & she know that I’d love to fondle her breasts.

:thumb: Good man
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    :thumb: Good man
    Urgh. Why do men always go for the breasts!? I find that so irritating. We have waists, hips, shoulders and legs too... don't neglect them....
  • Options
    id say a quick squeeze of breat one, and then maybe two squeezes of breast two. A quick twiddle of either nipple of choice - both nipples at the same time might be seen as a bit forward
  • Options
    id say a quick squeeze of breat one, and then maybe two squeezes of breast two. A quick twiddle of either nipple of choice - both nipples at the same time might be seen as a bit forward

chortle
  • Options
    Urgh. Why do men always go for the breasts!? I find that so irritating. We have waists, hips, shoulders and legs too... don't neglect them....
    Don't forget the bum. I never do.

Best advice I can give? Don't take it too seriously. Don't think about where your hands are going next, just let them wander wherever they want. The best make-out sessions (God I hate that phrase) I've had are ones that have just happened, usually during watching a DVD or something, and something funny happens in the film and you both start laughing. I couldn't think of anything worse that putting a bit of Barry White on, and taking it all seriously.

But since everyone else is listng body parts for you to grope, here's my contribution: Bum, hands/fingers, shoulders, hair/face, legs, waist, hips, back, stomach, breasts, inside and outside the clothes, and remember there's other places to kiss than the lips (thinking neck and shoulders personally, but wherever your imagination takes you).
  • Options
    You'd be better off not planning these things and doing it when you feel the urge.

You cant plan where your going to touch and when, either. You'll have to go by her body languagewhat she's saying.

Safe places to start touching are probably the head and waste.

Theres all sorts of innocent places that are nice to touch/be touched. My personal favourites are the nape of the neck, the lower back just avobe the bum, insides or wrists, hands and fingers, front of the neck around the collarbone area, behind my ears, hair.

Its probably best to choose a more innocent place and then slowly work your way to a "sexier" area such as the beasts and bum depending on what reactions you get from your girlfriend.

This thread has made me want a kiss and i cant have one for a few weeks :(
  • Options
    Don't forget the bum. I never do.

But since everyone else is listng body parts for you to grope, here's my contribution: Bum, hands/fingers, shoulders, hair/face, legs, waist, hips, back, stomach, breasts, inside and outside the clothes, and remember there's other places to kiss than the lips (thinking neck and shoulders personally, but wherever your imagination takes you).
    Good man :yes:
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    Theres all sorts of innocent places that are nice to touch/be touched. My personal favourites are the nape of the neck, the lower back just avobe the bum, insides or wrists, hands and fingers, front of the neck around the collarbone area, behind my ears, hair.

:yes: I love that, as long as it's not forcing me into his face.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi there,
    Aswell as all these great pointers (well mostly great SCC ;) ) Have a look at TheSite's snogging masterclass. Have fun :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Blah wrote:
    Safe places to start touching are probably the head and waste.
    Eww, first she should have clean underwear and second, even if it's not clean, he shouldn't touch the waste in them. :yuck:
  • Options
    Eww, first she should have clean underwear and second, even if it's not clean, he shouldn't touch the waste in them. :yuck:

:hyper: :p
  • Options

hah!! id been drinking. I meant waist :D
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advices; it’ll ease my nerve a lot to have some ideas in advance. I’m not trying to have a complete plan of action, like following step 1, then step 2, I just love to be sure that I’ll not make any stupid mistake.

Since it is going to be the first time that I’ll fondle her breast, should I touch her breast inside her cloths or outside. What about sucking her breast, can I do that or leave for a second time.

The other thing, usually, how long it takes to arouse girls through making out. I understand that girls take longer time than men. Also, how I’d know that she is aroused, what signs/body language that I should look for.

I want to be sure that she is having good time as me, I don’t want to be selfish, I care for her & want her to enjoy as well.

Last thing, while I’m kissing/fondling her, I’m sure that I’ll have a big turn on, I was wondering if I should led her hands to my crotch to feel my erection or not. The reason that I’m asking is, that many times while I was telling her about how she can turn me on easily, she was asking me then about my erections. I’m not sure about this point.

Hey, Ilora-Danon, “why do men always go for the breasts” I don’t know about you guys, but for me, the sight of a fully developed breasts always make my day, it’s just great pleasure to look at these soft & big breasts.

For me the best physical attraction of girls are as follow:

1- Breasts.
    2- Bum
    3- Lips
    4- Eyes

That only the physical aspects, of course, there are other things, like if she is funny, cute & smart too.
  • Options
    id stay outside the clothes tbh unless you both want it to lead to sex. Id also say sucking nipples was definitely more of a foreplay thing than just having a fondle on the bed, but tbh, just go with the flow.
    If she starts touching your penis, then its a bit of a safe bet that she wont mind you touching her breasts.
  • Options
    Ra24 wrote:
    Since it is going to be the first time that I’ll fondle her breast, should I touch her breast inside her cloths or outside. What about sucking her breast, can I do that or leave for a second time.

I would stay outside, for the first time. Feel them through her clothes. She will lead you if she's comfortable with more.

The other thing, usually, how long it takes to arouse girls through making out. I understand that girls take longer time than men. Also, how I’d know that she is aroused, what signs/body language that I should look for.

Look for her eyes rolling back, her breathing becoming more unsteady. I found that as we kissed, I could feel her moving her hips and grinding against me.

Last thing, while I’m kissing/fondling her, I’m sure that I’ll have a big turn on, I was wondering if I should led her hands to my crotch to feel my erection or not. The reason that I’m asking is, that many times while I was telling her about how she can turn me on easily, she was asking me then about my erections. I’m not sure about this point.

During my first make out session, I found it didn't take long before her hand was on my erection, and she was feeling it through my trousers. She could feel that I was aroused because we were holding each other, and moving against each other.

Our clothes stayed on for the most part, because she wasn't comfortable going further. However, she did enjoy me putting my hands down her jeans and feeling her bum through her knickers.

On a couple of occasions, I did undo my trousers as she was feeling my erection, ( the feeling is more intense through your boxers/pants) but only when I was sure she was comfortable with it.

I did briefly place my hand between her legs when we were making out once, but she reached down and moved it after a second or two. She'll let you know if you are doing something that makes her feel uncomfortable, also.

The main thing is not to worry about it, and have fun! Your hands will know exactly where to go when the time comes!
  • Options
    yeah, first of all: don't kiss like you are a hyena swallowing down some carcass. just kiss her lips and don't drool around her upper lip (where the beard grows, well hopefully not in her case) and chin. You'll see it will progress from alone. It becomes a bit wilder and tongue will be used. there are some little tricks like sucking on her lower lip, or something like that.

If you don't want to have sex, I wouldn't suggest fondling her breasts, she might be a bit sensitive to that. if she's lying on the bed and you on top of her, have your hands on her side, going up and down, caressing the spots from under the armpit down to her hip and upper tighs. Moreoever don't you want to become blue-balled either (i.e. getting really aroused, without relief, of either sex, hand- or blowjob).

Some little hints on the side to improve a bit: brush your teeths before. It's a nice cold and fresh feeling, maybe have a cool beverage beside your bed too.

ah well, it's not rocket science, and I think it's in the human instinct eitherwise, so good luck.

I have a waist, shoulders and legs myself!!
    thank you very much!:mad:

@Ra24: Well, I notice that you are in for some hot sweaty monkey lovin', but you don't know if she is. first of all, like others and myself said, go for the green and yellow areas, later maybe for the dark orange areas like breasts, but only outside the clothes and definitely not like you are kneading some pizza dough. gentle! NO SUCKING ON THE NIPPLES! It will either be to quick for her, or it will lead to sex and because those are not the mission objectives we will refrain from that. IF you lie on her she will totally notice that you have a hard-on. If it's just make out session, and it shouldn't lead to more, keep it easy.
  • Options
    We have waists, hips, shoulders and legs too... don't neglect them....

Aye and big wet cunts too.

This thread made me laugh, just relax man, things come naturally in situations like that.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Aye and big wet cunts too.

This thread made me laugh, just relax man, things come naturally in situations like that.

I nearly choked then :lol: