Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crotchless underwear

What's everyone's opinion? Too slutty? I was thinking of getting some to surprise my bf for when i'm feeling really horny.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think it depends on the actual pair - i've seen some you can get that look really tacky but some look alright. it doesn't take 2 seconds to take your knickers off y'know. :p
  • Options
    yeah but i was thikin it wud really turn him on if he saw they were crotchless, it's like "do me right now really hard" underwear
  • Options
    it doesn't take 2 seconds to take your knickers off y'know. :p

:yes: but it doesnt really matter as long and you and ur boyfriend like them....then why not!
  • Options
    Janjan wrote:
    yeah but i was thikin it wud really turn him on if he saw they were crotchless, it's like "do me right now really hard" underwear

lol ok, well if you think your bf would like them then go for it. :)

i wasn't trying to say anything bad about them; having said that it's nothing i've ever thought of buying.
  • Options
    only other thing is..i can't find any anywhere but ann summers, who has a set of bra n thong, but they only do them in small, medium large etc. how am i mean tto know which iwll fit my boobage size? like the baby doll's for example, la senza do it small med large, i have to buy them thta are in bra sizes or i can't get any to fit.
  • Options
    Victoria Secret does sexy ones. If I had an opinion anymore, I'd like them. I love fun sexy and designed panties. Especially the real sexy ones you can buy for christmas. Love them so much I hate taking them off so they are a great idea. But alas the man doesn't care 2 shits about anything so everything just sits unused, tags still on in a drawer :(

yum rawr
  • Options
    give him a slap
  • Options
    Very tacky imo, i'm much rather see my gf wearing a nice normal pair and acting seductively. I'd be much quicker to jump on her that way than if she had on crotchless knickers.
  • Options
    How tacky. I don't even see the point- I think pulling a pair of frenchies to the side to slip it in is far sexier.
  • Options
    There is definitely, definitely a place for crotchless knickers in my sex life! Sure they don't look classy but then they're not supposed to... at all! In fact, quite the opposite. Obviously the alternatives are the pulling of the knickers to the side (which I personally find pretty irritating) or just getting them off all together which, while practical, doesn't quite have the panache of a bit of lace or whatever. It's the same thing as with stocking and suspender belts, there's something a wee bit filthy about getting down to it wearing clothes of sorts ;)

They're not slutty though, they're supposed to be risque, and I don't think there's anything wrong with them or that they're unattractive. Unless you're bar hopping around town doing a Basic Instinct everywhere you go, I suppose.

Go for it, I'm sure he'll love 'em :thumb:
  • Options
    I dont really see the pint in them, same as I dont see the point in thongs either. It depends on the guy, some would love it and some would be turned off completely.
  • Options
    anyone got the ann summers crotchless all in 1 fishnets?
    its so funny lol!!
  • Options
    Cant see the point..but, like others say, if you think he'll like it, or it will make you feel more sexy/naughty then do it!
    On a side note, what do people think of peep-hole bras? waste of time? or a bit of fun...? Im also quite erm...big, so not sure if ann summers bras would fit me being an E cup..any suggestions for the busty?
  • Options
    i think peephole bras look cute on small chested women with very pert boobies like the ones they usually have advertising those sort of bras. I imagine they probably wouldnt look as good on the larger chested women unless she was large AND very pert.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    nelly_bar wrote:
    Cant see the point..but, like others say, if you think he'll like it, or it will make you feel more sexy/naughty then do it!
    On a side note, what do people think of peep-hole bras? waste of time? or a bit of fun...? Im also quite erm...big, so not sure if ann summers bras would fit me being an E cup..any suggestions for the busty?
    they are a bit small...they are ok for parading around the bedroom in (this is any ann summers bra in general not just peep hole) but try walking around and doing any daily activity and you will pop straight out of them. so if its just for the bedroom, as i assume a peep hole bra will be, it should be ok. but as scc says it might not look too good on bigger boobs as it doubt it has much support.
  • Options
    cool, cheerz for the views..sexy undies for the larger is annoying...
    i can imagine mine just completly coming out, and completely ruining the point of them...
  • Options
    Peep hole bras
    You're nipples and the holes are never in the same position

:D
  • Options
    I guess I could get a peephole bra for easy breastfeeding :)