Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gordon Brown to bring clean broom to corrupt Labour...

By giving his mates peerages!

So does anyone still think that that Jock cunt is anything other than Blair without the charm and intelligence?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never thought anything else...

At least the Tories splits over Europe were political differences, Labour splits are who likes who best...
  • Options
    All I ask of the Police is to lock up Lord Moneybags, if they do that I think I will cry with joy.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    So does anyone still think that that Jock cunt is anything other than Blair without the charm and intelligence?

I couldn't have put it more eloquently myself ... :)
  • Options
    The PM has been questioned by Police! Although apparently not under caution.
  • Options
    on the up note, we should sell peerages, but without the HoLords voting rights, that would be arlight, people just buying a title

good revenue stream for that
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    The PM has been questioned by Police! Although apparently not under caution.

And wasn't it impeccable timing that he released that information on the same day as the Diana enquiry.
  • Options
    A lot of people have noticed that. If it is just a coincidence, who can blame the British public for thinking the worse seeing that it has been done so often in the past ... ?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    And wasn't it impeccable timing that he released that information on the same day as the Diana enquiry.

You think he's trying to cover up the Diana result?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Well it obviously didn't work, if that was the intention but I don't actually think it was. Besides it's too big a story in it's own right.

However the story which has been widely reported (or given much coverage) is the announcement that 2000 Post Office will close. That is much more likely to have been stage managed IMHO
  • Options
    Well it obviously didn't work, if that was the intention but I don't actually think it was. Besides it's too big a story in it's own right.

However the story which has been widely reported (or given much coverage) is the announcement that 2000 Post Office will close. That is much more likely to have been stage managed IMHO

True! That slipped by fairly quietly with all of yesterday's other news ... :yes: