Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New Year Transfer Window

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Who do you want for your club (that you might actually have a chance of getting)?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Owen Hargreaves.

Don't really think United need much else just now, especially with Larsson arriving.

I hope there's back up plans for the midfield should we fail with Hargreaves again.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    We're gonna sign more loan crap.
  • Options
    Season long loans for Lee Hendrie and Salif Diao. Signing Griffin from Pompey. Lawrence from Sunderland (done deal methinks)
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Owen Hargreaves.

Don't really think United need much else just now, especially with Larsson arriving.

I hope there's back up plans for the midfield should we fail with Hargreaves again.

Bayern still seem determined not to let him go though, even if it's just to try and prove they aren't a selling club. Heard rumours of United looking at some French player, Rio Mavuba or something? Plays for Bordeux but haven't seen him. Think United might be linked with Nani alot during January, he seems to have popped up recently again.
  • Options
    I don't think we need anybody cause we're level second with Rangers.

I just hope we don't lose Anderson to either of the Old Firm.

Otherwise we're fucked.
  • Options
    Cardiff need most urgently:

Another Striker.
    Some Full Backs.
    Some back up for midfield.

I cant wait for January, we're struggling so badly now with injuries and suspensions.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Cardiff need most urgently:

Another Striker.
    Some Full Backs.
    Some back up for midfield.

I cant wait for January, we're struggling so badly now with injuries and suspensions.

Slip n Slide down the table... ;)
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    We're gonna sign more loan crap.
    Lets hope not.

Hopefully now with Wise in Bates will open his wallet, I reckon wise should be able to attract a better kind of player also.

Who though?? I'm not sure
  • Options
    I think we need a steely/ball winning midfielder to compliment/replace Gilberto, Reo-Coker's name has been mooted recently, but I wouldn't mind one of Jesus Navas, Joey Barton, Owen Hargreaves or Scott Parker either.

A seasoned defender wouldn't go a-miss either even if it's only a loan until the end of the season.
  • Options
    Braineater wrote:
    I think we need a steely/ball winning midfielder to compliment/replace Gilberto, Reo-Coker's name has been mooted recently, but I wouldn't mind one of Jesus Navas, Joey Barton, Owen Hargreaves or Scott Parker either.

Jesus Navas is a winger from Sevilla in the Robinho mould - hardly a steely ball winning midfielder.

Apparently he suffers from anxiety attacks if he's away from his family, which is why he hasn't made inroads into the Spanish national side yet. North London might be a bridge too far. He's a great player though from what I've seen - one of Sevilla's finest.
  • Options
    A new manager, please.

Colin Todd's time has run out, he's not got a clue.
  • Options
    desperately in need on a striker now that Marlon King is out all season